Busking Seals and Crofts

kelemenj

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Summer Breeze

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

suziko

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Ah, I love this song so much! It's one I've wanted to learn ever since I started playing guitar. Love that intro riff!! You did a great job with it and I really like your vocals a lot on it! Thanks for posting this.

Suzi

sbutler

Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Im with Suzy. You did it good. What a fun old song. Thanks for that one.
SCOTT

lueders

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Very enjoyable!!! :) :)
I love your uploads...u always do a solid job and always have great time doing it.
I like your ecclectic taste. You being here is a good thing for TG. Thanks for the upload!

Cori

Music Junkie

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Very fun. I used to play through the little riff over and over when I was using my electric more. Your uploads are always enjoyable. Like Cori, I dig your taste in tunes... B)

Jason

daryl

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:17 am

Nice. Fun. But I think the guitar is a bit too loud in this video as the vocals got a bit drowned out by it.
Didn't you have an Ovation? When did you get the Taylor? How do they compare?
I enjoy your uploads too!

willem

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 am

Thats great again John,,your an inspiration for us all and when I looked at you now I think you have worked on some early'r suggestions,,

I agree with Daryl that it could be more in balans(voice and guitar)

:woohoo: :woohoo: B)

Well man Summer breeze and you muted the sun through your window,, :lol:

THX

Willem

dekotaj

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:16 am

daryl wrote:
[quote]Nice. Fun. But I think the guitar is a bit too loud in this video as the vocals got a bit drowned out by it.

I was thinking the same thing. Great old tune,Thanks you for posting enjoy watching you play and sing. BRAVO!!!

Kev

BobR

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi John,

Nice tune and you've done a super job. I do agree a bit more balance but very enjoyable anyway

Thanks for sharing. Your post are always fun.

Bob

kelemenj

Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 am

Suzi, Scott, Cori, Jason, Daryl, Willem, Kev, Bob

Thanks for watching and for the comments as they are always nice to read.
:)
Daryl - I picked the Taylor up about 3 weeks ago. I had every intention of getting a Martin but after playing the Taylor 310-CE for about 30 seconds, I changed my mind. Although, I still want a Martin. For what it was, the Ovation was a great little starter guitar but the two don't really compare.

As far as the vocal/ guitar balance goes, I had mic turned up pretty loud but I have a tendency to be a little heavy handed on the strumming, particularly when I am doing a vocal. I am not really aware of it, but it is something I will pay a little more attention to.

Again, thanks for the kind words and the input.
John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic