Busking Matchbox 20

kelemenj

Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Unwell

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm

I'm not sure what's going on here but this video has been up for 2 days, had 42 views and no one has commented? Everyone on vacation already :S

You love getting up there and putting your heart into these songs kelemenj and it shows! I did not know this song but I quite liked it and you've got some good energy flowing in your strumming and singing. Could see you better this time, maybe add a light or spot light from the front next time to counter the back light from the windows. Thnx for posting.

daryl

Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey John (and Chris),

I guess I'm one of the guilty ones here. I watched the video earlier but didn't have the time to comment and then I forgot all about it. Sorry. I agree with what Chris said. Perhaps if you closed the drapes (behind your right shoulder) it woud cut down the glare and we could maybe see you and your Taylor a little better. Or maybe if you could swing the camera (and yourself) a little more to your left might help?

familyman4

Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey John,

You are building up quite a list of songs. It always looks like you are having a blast so keep it up and keep them coming please...

Nice jo with this matchbox 20 song.
Bart

neverfoundthetime

Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Ah, now you are one of the good guys Daryl! Ironic, really, as you comment on just about everything posted... a real trooper!

daryl wrote:
Hey John (and Chris),

I guess I'm one of the guilty ones here. I watched the video earlier but didn't have the time to comment and then I forgot all about it. Sorry. I agree with what Chris said. Perhaps if you closed the drapes (behind your right shoulder) it woud cut down the glare and we could maybe see you and your Taylor a little better. Or maybe if you could swing the camera (and yourself) a little more to your left might help?

kelemenj

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Chris,
Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.
Bart,
Thanks Bro.
John

snipe

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 pm

I thought it was pretty darn good!
Mike

AcousticAl

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:26 am

I watched this while I wasn't logged in and meant to comment when I was..

One of those songs you know when you hear it but didn't know the title. I think that's the case with several matchbox20 songs.

Anyway, you did a great job with it John. And you made it your own, as you do with all your uploads.

BobR

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:06 am

Hi John,

Matchbox 20 has some pretty cool songs and you've picked (no pun intended :laugh: ) and played a good one.

Nicely done

Bob

kelemenj

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 am

Mike,
Al,
Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to watch and comment. It is nice to get feedback. OK, on to the next one.
John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic