Busking Chuck Berry

lueders

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Daryl, you are the coolest!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :)

Fantastic job!! A while back I was practicing this on my acoustic but decided against it because it is such a hand killer...as you know. I have since got an Ibanez elec and will definitely give it go Thanx to your excellent example/lesson video. But then again I dunno if I should because the killer arrangement with ALL the parts you did is just amazing!!!

You're literally a one man band!...and a kind caretaker of sickly goats among other great , excellent and positive things. I'm glad to know ya.

Rockin' rockin job, man! My new fav of yours too !! And that is saying something!

P.s. there is this band called: Luna....that sounds like your vocals.
Check out their version of Sweet Child Of Mine. There's one for u to try. That would be great!

Cori

daryl

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Marc - Thank you. You haven't been around much lately. I hope all is well with you. And that I've inspired you enough to post a video. It's been TOO long.

Bill - Thank you. I love your clapping hands.

Ken - Thank you. You're too kind. Yeah a DeLorean would be cool, but probably not too useful on the farm. ;-)

Cori - Coolest? Not really. But thank you for all the very kind words. Yes, please do give this a go with your Ibanez. If you'd like I could send you my drum and/or bass track(s). You and Kristen would do a killer job with this song. Don't let my silly video stop you. Please. BTW the "sickly goat" wasn't. He's just my bottle-baby as he doesn't have a mom to suck on.

Hydroman52

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Wow! Daryl, nice job on this one. How long have you been working on it? Fun to watch, and I can learn something from it. Thanks for posting.

Hydroman52

daryl

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:56 am

Hi Rick, Thank you. Between learning the licks, deciding what to play on the bass, mixing, and editing, I'm gonna guess all-in-all about 3 weeks. But it sure was fun! I thought it came together pretty well. Maybe your band could add it to your set?

tombo1230

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:50 am

That was such a great job Daryl, well done! Loved it all, but especially the lead parts which are just so cooooooool!!!! B) :)

Tom N.

AcousticAl

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 am

Daryl,

Very impressed with everything.. your command of instrumentS, mixing, editing.
REALLY great job here.

Thanks for sharing.

MarkM

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 am

Great job Daryl!! You just put a huge smile on my face!!!

Thanks

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic