Busking Tesla

lueders

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:07 am

Like I said in the other thread, Krista and I decided it was more fitting to post this here...
Sorry, for the indecision everybody. MULTIPLE TAKES being the reason

willem

Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 am

You're honest,,IT WAS SUPER!!!!WHAT NICE..

Willem

snipe

Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:14 am

Played and sung with passion. I liked it alot. You guys work well together. Carry on!
Cori, is that an Ibanez? How do u like it? You really are versatile on the fret board. Looking forward to some more of your work.
Mike

suziko

Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 am

Awesome job, guys!! Great singing and playing! I always love watching the two of you play together!

Suzi

BobR

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:39 am

Cori and Krista,

Very well done even though it wasn't a one taker :P :silly: ( I watched this on the other thread) You guys make some cool videos together.

Thanks for Sharing

Bob

Music Junkie

Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Cori and Krista....... B) B)

Great job. Tesla is one of two bands from the 80's-90's that I just loved, the other being Great White. I liked lots of other "hair bands", as that is what was popular in my HS days, but those two bands stayed with me, and I continue to enjoy them today.

"Love Song" is a great tune. The intro is pretty challenging, and you did a good job, Cori. Jeff Keith has some super high vocal ranges, so he is tough to imitate...lol Krista, you did a great job! :)

I have three of their songs in various stages right now: "Little Suzi" (intro in DADGAD, and rest of song in standard...WTF????), "What You Give" (great little repeating riff/lick throughout the song), and "The Way It Is".

It is great to see that I am not alone in liking them... ;)

Always love it when you guys perform together!

Jason

TGNesh

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Gosh how great to see the two of you again!! :cheer: :cheer:

And Cori, you're quite versatile, owning an electric? COOL!! And you played it cool too! B) :P Krista, really liked your entrance ;) , AWESOME vocals too! :cheer: Love your camera presence!!!!

Thanks so much for showing up again, loved it!!!!

Ness

familyman4

Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey there Cori and Krista, great job!

Love the electric guitar on this song! Love the singing too! You guys always seem to have a fun time playing together and I certainly enjoy watching you...

Go Cards!!!!

Thanks for sharing...
Bart

kelemenj

Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Cool! Someone at work referenced Tesla today. I saw them play at a local water park sometime in the late 80's. Good Times.
Nice job all around!
John

jcrocket

Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Wow, that was awesome! You guys both sound great! Really enjoyed your guitar work, Cori.

I'm not too familiar with Tesla - when Jason brought them up at camp I pretty much drew a blank - but after hearing this, I'm going to have to check them out.

Nice job,
Jeff

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic