BLUE ON BLACK -VIDEO INSPIRED BY JIM @ TOTALLY VOCALS

buddy

Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Here is Blue on Black which is a fun bluesy tune. Jim inspired me to have a little creative fun with the video and add the lead guitar and harmonies clips to the video. Let me know what you think and what would help move it along and Thanks to Jim and Neil for all their help and inspiration.

Bud

jayswett

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Well done, buddy. Lots of good stuff in that vid.

lueders

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:14 pm

:) :) :) :)

Very, very cool!! really enjoyed that, Buddy. This one in particular suits your voice quite nicely. I like your arrangement too. BIG fan of this song. Like the overdubs stuff.

Cori

dekotaj

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Having Fun Buddy!!!!
Sure looks like it. BRAVO!!

Like what your doing. Like the video intro and all of the camera and overdubbing work.And another great song for your vocals.The fill guitar was great on the chorus and the solo sections. All the notes seem good on the verse, but maybe a little lest on the fill work there, more rest. let the strummed guitar work do a little more in the verse???? Honestly I enjoyed watching you perform.

Kev
PS Maybe some color???A lot of black and white. It dose suit the style of songs you do.

buddy

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 am

jayswett wrote:
Well done, buddy. Lots of good stuff in that vid.
Thanks Jay, Fun blues tune to play.

buddy

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 am

lueders wrote:
:) :) :) :)

Very, very cool!! really enjoyed that, Buddy. This one in particular suits your voice quite nicely. I like your arrangement too. BIG fan of this song. Like the overdubs stuff.

Cori
Thanks much Cori, this has become a favorite of mine as well, Bud

buddy

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 am

dekotaj wrote:
Having Fun Buddy!!!!
Sure looks like it. BRAVO!!

Like what your doing. Like the video intro and all of the camera and overdubbing work.And another great song for your vocals.The fill guitar was great on the chorus and the solo sections. All the notes seem good on the verse, but maybe a little lest on the fill work there, more rest. let the strummed guitar work do a little more in the verse???? Honestly I enjoyed watching you perform.

Kev
PS Maybe some color???A lot of black and white. It dose suit the style of songs you do.
Kev, Thanks much for the feedback and the suggestions as I really do appreciate them and find them very helpful. Glad you enjoyed this as well, Bud

BobR

Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi Buddy,

Finally got a chance to view this and I enjoyed it a lot. The harmonies were really good. Are you using a looper for the overdubbing?

Thanks for sharing
Bob

buddy

Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:47 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,

Finally got a chance to view this and I enjoyed it a lot. The harmonies were really good. Are you using a looper for the overdubbing?

Thanks for sharing
Bob
Thanks Bob, I recorded the harmonies and lead guitar on separate tracks of a digital recorder and then synced them up with the video clips.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic