Busking a Pretty Little Doodle

dekotaj

Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:50 am

Its not my ear in the first place,,I see a bit your shape, then I look to the fret board and look at the notes,,then I play along and listen..

Willem[/quote]

Good eyes then. Man that most have been some work to watch the playing and go back and figure out the chord. BRAVO!! Sir

Kev.

Daryl, Open G, Yes some very nice voicing s in that tuning.

Kevin

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:36 pm

And since the lyrics in that song are the bye-line Daryl has at the bottom of his posts, I find that interesting... I always wondered where the saying came from...

daryl wrote:
familyman4 wrote:
Daryl,
Since you asked me what your song sounded like to me, this is what I hear when I listen. This is the song I was humming to your playing. Obviously, it isn't exactly the same, it is just what I think of.....
Bart

Bart, I definitely see/hear what you're saying. Maybe I can steal bits of that melody for my doodle? Thanks.

Lavallee

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:50 am

Hi Daryl, I have always find that you are among the best players on this site.You know your chords and such a great rhythm. A very smooth composition and I really like the outro, in the tonality of James Taylor

Marc

daryl

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 am

Hi Marc, I've missed you around here. Hope all is well with you. Thank you for the VERY kind words! I'm having a great time messing around in open-G tuning. Lots of great sounds waiting to be discovered (like that outro thing).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic