Mark

Great to hear you playing an singing Doolin Dalton

I just love the Eagles.

Dermot

:)

jimi40

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Great job!
Kinda forgot about that song but I really like it.

Chasplaya

Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 am

Hi Mark, Awesome job mate, one of my favourite Eagles Albums. Nice and steady strumming cool chord changes and great singing. With that slightly raspy tone try Joe Walsh next time lol!

dekotaj

Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:56 am

WOW !!!!!!

Hey Mark. I've enjoyed watching you do this performance a few times now. For me your best to date. I felt the hole video came together sooooo great. I'm not a big fan of black and white video's. But I feel in this song it worked out fantastically! You no I've been a big fan of you guitar playing for years now. So BRAVO!!!! and it was a real joy watching you perform.And yes the vocals made the lyrics sound right on. Really enjoyed the little gravelly feel of the vocals.Look forward to more from you soon. Thanks for sharing.

BRAVO again!!!!!
Kev

MarkM

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:22 am

Dermot - Thank you very much!!

Jim - Thanks! Yeah I forgot about this as well. It was a nice surprise when it came across my playlist.

Chas - Long time!! Thank you. Joe Walsh huh???? :laugh: :laugh:

Kevin - Thank you sir!! Always good to hear from you. Those were very kind words. Too kind in fact.

MarkM

Craig

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey Mark!

Sorry I'm so late to this. I'm in one of those stretches where life, kids, and work all collide! Anyways, I thought you did a great job! Nice playing, your guitar sounds great! I've always loved "Desperado". Well done all the way around! Way to go!

Craig

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic