Busking Queen

Lavallee

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Fat bottom girl has always put me in a good mood. The low registry of the drop D with some distortion is entertaining(I am using line 6 tone direct to get the sound of sweet emotion rhythm guitar connected to my acoustic). The song is a bit naughty but I am sure that everybody stomp the floor when it plays. It is a good rhythm exercise (still need to work at it though :)) Hope you enjoy, critics are more than welcome
Marc

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

tombo1230

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Nicely played Marc. I had that on a vinyl album many moons back. You can't beat a good Queen record. Freddies vocals were amazing! B) :)

Tom N.

jayswett

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 am

Loved that video. I can't remember the last video that you posted, so I was happy to see this.

I recall fondly your version of Bron Yraur, and recently took up that song again myself.

Any chance you would consider going to IGC this year?
Jay

Lavallee

Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:43 am

Thank you Tom, You can say that, Freddy's voice was unique by his power and variety of type of songs he did.

Hi Jay, thank you for your comments, it has been more than a year since I posted, I was due. I am travelling a lot and cannot play very often. I was planning to go to the IGC but I have a trade show that I have to attend on that week.Looking forward to see a Bron-Y-Aur video from you. I have a Guiitar Pro track of it if you need it.

Marc

willem

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:06 am

:woohoo: Hey Marc that was fun,,I Always thought you were a rocker!!! :woohoo: ..How do you learn those songs?

Those tracks are great aint it ,,don't know were you get them but......

Willem B) :)

auntlynnie

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:55 am

Marc,
I LOVE that song! Great way to practice. Thanks for sharing this.
Now I've got to go and dig out my Queen albums. :)
Cheers,
Lynn

Music Junkie

Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:08 am

Marc:

It is great to see you in action again. I really enjoyed your work on this one. It is one of my favorite songs from Queen. My sons both love it too, which worries me... :woohoo:

Sorry to hear that you won't make the IGC this year, and that you have not been able to play much. I am happy to hear that you are busy though, as it sure beats thew alternative! B)

Travel safely, and thanks for posting this clip. It was a very good rendition. Backing and effects were a nice touch!

Cheers!

Jason

BobR

Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:24 am

Hi Marc,

You played that very well and I really enjoyed it.

Very nice to see and hear you again,

I am going to IGC and was hoping to run into you. :(

Great performance

Bob

dennisg

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Marc, that was just awesome! Loved it.

We'll miss you at Puget Sound Guitar Workshop this year. A bunch of us from TG are going.

AcousticAl

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Well I don't know about anyone else.. but my foot was definitely STUMPING! ;)

Loved it, marc. Good to see you again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic