PLAY ME by Neil Diamond covered by Daryl & Chris

neverfoundthetime

Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 am

PLAY ME by Neil Diamond covered by Daryl & Chris

Daryl on guitars, Chris on vocals.

willem

Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:03 am

:cheer: Great tune and you both covered this just great, the accompaniment(special the solo part),nice singin on all his tones(the short and long ones).

Cheers

Willem

tombo1230

Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:50 am

That was just 'beautiful,' Loved everything about this. Firstly the singing was just great! Well done Chris this was the perfect choice for you.
Daryl, the guitar parts were just superb! You guys are really making some sweet music here. Daryl, your sound mix was excellent!

The only thing missing for me was seeing you guys in action performing the song. Otherwise great job!!! B) :)

I'm going back for another listen. :)

Tom N.

AcousticAl

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Well done, guys!!

Such a rich, full sound from the guitar(s).. and Chris- your voice is perfect for this song.

Thanks for sharing.

BobR

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Daryl / Chris

Excellent performance all around. Very, very cool collaboration.

Bob

Craig

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Daryl & Chris,

Great job both of you! Beautiful playing and beautiful singing... very enjoyable. Thanks for letting us have a listen.

Craig

dtaylor

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Sounds very professional, well done.

Lavallee

Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Excellent performance guys. Chris you always sing well, but this time was better than anything else before. Daryl, I just wish I could play half as good as you. That solo was just so good, very melodic.

Marc

michelew

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Beautiful!

I really enjoyed all of the guitar parts Daryl (nice balance and clarity). Chris your vocals were beautifully emotional. It sounded great.

You make a lovely collaboration team.

Shel

neverfoundthetime

Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:34 am

Many thanks for listening in Willem, Tom, Al, Bob, Craig, Dean, Marc and Michele, its great to have supporters through thick and thin! :-)

I asked Daryl to play the guitars for me on this wonderful 70's schmoozer as Neil Diamond songs are nicely inside my vocal range and I am trying to make some progress here, or at least, get some singing time in simply because its good for my soul! I love Daryl's work here, especially the solo. So a BIG thanks to my friend Daryl! The chocolate is in the post :-) (at last!).

As for the sound quality.... hmmm. The wav file and the mp3 file I can play on my laptop is crystal clear but making an AVS movie and uploading to YT has seriously mangled the sound you are hearing here on my post. Its like I have uploaded through a pool of mud!
So I have decided to join soundcloud which I have seen others using (Pete just uploaded his The Woman Who Murdered Love there and I think Buddy uses it too. In future, I will upload sound tracks there and link here to have a much better sound. We didn't do a movie as its a lot of additional work which doesn't add to the sound we made, in fact, it detracts big time when these videos are mixed and uploaded to YT.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic