Busking Rolling Stones - Hand Of Fate - MarkM

pbraun

Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Very cool Mark It's always fun to play "loud" once in a while! Need to catch up again one day
Pete

cosmicmechanic

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am

Hi Mark,
Such a methodical and precise play-through ... makes it almost seem easy (haha).
I enjoyed this a lot, so I'll definitely try it out, very tempting !

Pierre

tombo1230

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 am

Nice job Marc. It's neat to play with a band backing track like that. That looked like a breaze for you.

I like the new axe very cool! B) :)

Tom N.

jayswett

Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:40 pm

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Hi Mark,
Such a methodical and precise play-through ... makes it almost seem easy (haha).
I enjoyed this a lot, so I'll definitely try it out, very tempting !

Pierre
I agree. He does make it look awfully easy.

TGNesh

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:13 am

Very clean and solid playing Mark, that's all you gotto do when playing the rhythm-guitar-part! ;) Which is in general a bit underrated. Personally I believe there is a lot more to it than one might think. In any way, I of course mean that you've done really well here! :)

Ness

(I actually have the exact same Fender, except yours is real, mine is mexican, haha! :laugh: )

dekotaj

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:49 am

BRAVO!!! Mark

4:35 of barr chords and not missing a single one. Once again I really enjoy the sound you get with your post. A good rhythm player is just as big as is the other members of a band. Either keep it tight and together or go home. Sure sounded tight to me. Great job on the guitar work.

Kev

MarkM

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Willem - Thank you!! Yes I am enjoying this Telecaster. Lots of fun to play and quite a bit easier as well. Lighter strings sure makes a bid difference. Are you going to the show in Holland? I saw them years ago but would certainly love to see them again. I hope they plan on returning to the US after the EU tour.

Pete- Thanks. Yes LOUD is the word. Every once in a while anyway. Yes we do need to catch up at some point in the not to distant future.

Pierre - Glad you liked it. This one is really pretty easy. Not too many areas to screw up for sure.

Tom - Thank you. Yes lots of fun playing along with the original track. I've actually got the 1973 concert on Blueray to play along with. So that's really quite a bit of fun.

Ness - Thanks for watching. It's all about the rhythm right......... Without it there is nothing. Especially when one is as bad as me. I don't recall seeing your tele. You need to break it out.

Kev - Thank you very much. Lets be honest though. 4 minutes of barr chords on an electric is not quite the same as on an acoustic..... I will say though that the electric is making me a little better acoustic player. Funny how that works.

MarkM

dennisg

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Man, that sounded great, Mark. You've got Keef's part down perfect, and your tempo is awesome.

willem

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Not going to there show Mark, not on such an event(pink pop),,i like more to sit down in a theater chair and listen.

most of the time its sold out.

cheers

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic