Busking Treetop Flyer

buddy

Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Here is a rendition of Treetop Flyer by Stephen Stills. This is a very upbeat and fun song that really gives your fingers and thumb a workout. Stills wrote this song in remembrance of all the pilots from Vietnam that came home and could not find work, so they took to smuggling contraband across the border by flying low so as to escape the radar. Let me know what you think and what could move it along, Bud

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

BobR

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:22 pm

Hi Buddy,
It sounds real good to me. The only suggestion is maybe a bit slower. The version I have is about 7 minutes.

Thanks for sharing
Bob

buddy

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:32 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,
It sounds real good to me. The only suggestion is maybe a bit slower. The version I have is about 7 minutes.

Thanks for sharing
Bob
Howdy Bob, So always good to hear from you and I appreciate the feedback on this tune. I was working off the original studio version that runs about 4:30. I shortened the lead break a little so I think the timing is pretty close. In the live version he has a very long intro and outro.

Thanks Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic