Busking The Swiss Alps

BobR

Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the musical postcard. Well done :)

Bob

michelew

Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:59 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Michele asked about songs in Open G and I said, no don't play any.... but I was wrong! 2 years ago DennisG and I both worked on Never Comes The Day (Moody Blues, surprise, surprise!) at exactly the same time and Dennis posted his version and dedicated it to me while I was working on mine literally guitar in hand. Quite a synchronous event! Haven't played it since so I decided to dust it off (still not quite 100%) and as the weather was so fabulous I travelled up to Klosters in Prättigau for the day to sing to the Alps! beautiful scenery all the way. Hope you enjoy the musical post card.

Also added Gypsy as I am working on that too and the first part of the video would have been soundless otherwise! Still trying to get that up to speed, tricky.

Chris that was the most fabulous postcard I've ever received!

I loved everything about it; your playing, your singing, the sound of your BSG, the images of the Alps, the feeling of the day, the sound of the water, everything that's in there.

What a great idea! A nice way to spend the day and a great way to share it with us.

THANK YOU!

:kiss:

Shel

loek

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:42 am

Hi very cool!
i liked it :)

where you from? Im from Zürcher Unterland
Loek

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 am

Glad you enjoyed it Jason, Bob, Shel and Loek, thanks for tuning in! A spectacular day it was (and is again too).
Hi Loek, I'm in Langnau am albis nr Zürich. where are you?

Chris

fjeanmur

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Chris,

What a beatiful place to play! I was thinking I could do a nice rendition of "Born to Run" down the NJ Turnpike, but somehow i don't think it world have the same visual impact. Very nicely done. I really enjoyed watching that.

Jean

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:34 pm

That would be cool Jean! :laugh: I'm guessing it would involve more concrete!
Thanks for tuning in.
Chris

fjeanmur wrote:
Chris,

What a beatiful place to play! I was thinking I could do a nice rendition of "Born to Run" down the NJ Turnpike, but somehow i don't think it world have the same visual impact. Very nicely done. I really enjoyed watching that.

Jean

MarkM

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Chris that was a fantastic video!! Nice playing/singing and what a wonderful view. I hope to get out there some day. Thanks for sharing!!

MarkM

Lavallee

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Great video Chris, very nice scenery. But being in the Swiss Alps, one thing is missing; cow bells. WE NEED MORE COW BELL

A tourist

neverfoundthetime

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Thanks for tuning in Mark and Marc! Yeah, need more cow bell! ;-)

tombo1230

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Have guitar will travel. :) Nice way to share your music Chris. The scenery is breathtaking.
Great playing and vocals. it's good to chill once in a while. B) :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic