One Republic - Counting Stars

dekotaj

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Thanks for watching.
This is a band I would have never have heard of if not for this site.I've come to find so many great bands from people on this site.
Thank you all very much.
Kev

One Republic - Counting Stars

SORRY this was going to be added to 3&4 chord songs

daryl

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Fun fun fun. What a simple 4 chord song. Nice touch with the shaker! Thanks for posting! More please. :-)

sandysue

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi Kevin

That was great. I think the chords were C F G AM. It sounded like you were playing along with the song. Were you singing too? Or maybe that was just your voice, WOW :) I like that added percussion toward the end. That was fun, thanks for posting.

Sandy

michelew

Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:48 am

That was great Kev. Cool song. And a great contribution to the 3 or 4 chord song theme. If you want to put it in there you could of course just include a link. I too enjoyed the percussion.

We don't see enough posts from you these days, but I always enjoy the ones you do upload (as always). Maybe we'll see more from you this year.

Cool! B)

Shel

dekotaj

Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 am

Thanks Daryl.It is a fun song.EASY chord changes.Up tempo.I hope to see more from you this year also.

Hi Sandy.Thank for taking time to watch.Yes those are the chords, good eye.No I did not sing along with the record.I was going to try and do this song with out the record.But it was a no go on the vocals.To many high note to get to. Be good Sandy

Hey Sis. Nice of you to stop by.I was sure I did but it in the 3 & 4 chord thread.So if I was to try again,the same thing would more than likely happen again.The percussion was a way just to break the song up a little.I would like to post more this year.But finding the time is the killer.I should have redone this song with all the mistakes in it.But this was the second take.I had to get the oil changed in Lisa car before I went to work.So no time to redo. Thanks Sweet Lady.

jayswett

Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:20 pm

I always enjoy hearing you play. Your style is what I strive for. Well done.

tombo1230

Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Just brilliant Kevin. Loved it! :)

Tom N

dekotaj

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:03 am

Hey Jay
Thanks a lot sir.VERY kind words!Hope to see some thing your working on this year.The very best to you and yours Jay.

Thanks Tom.
Very nice of you to stop and take a look at this song.Glad you liked it.Please tell that lovely young lady of your hello from me.
You two be safe this year.The very best,hope to see you folks doing some posting this year.

Kev

BobR

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi Kev,
Very nice and as others said the shaker was a cool touch too.

Good to see you again.

Bob

tombo1230

Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:59 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Thanks Tom.
Very nice of you to stop and take a look at this song.Glad you liked it.Please tell that lovely young lady of your hello from me.
You two be safe this year.The very best,hope to see you folks doing some posting this year.

Kev
Hi Kev,

It was great to see a post from you again, it's been too long.

Claire says hi back and we both hope you have a great year ahead of you too.

Hopefully we will get around to posting something, but nothing planned as yet.

Claire sang on an original song recently for a musician I know at work. I honestly wasn't too impressed by the final version, or the song in general, so haven't posted it here, but I'm sure it was nice for her to be asked. She sang it well though :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic