One Republic - Counting Stars

dekotaj

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 am

daryl wrote:
It looks like there is something between the bridge and the "bottom" of the lower bout, straight in line with the A string. Is it? Did she fall (or was she pushed)? Or was it because of dryness? Please tell all!
It was dryness. As far as telling it all.Just got up one morning last winter and there it was.At first I was hoping it was just the clear coat.But no. Then I was hoping it was just the top separating along the two pc. But no. It was cracked all the way through. Like you had sided from about the A string on the saddle to the binding on the lower bout. So in to the guitar shop she went. He glued some small pc. of wood on the inside. after he clamped it to pull it closed. So NOW I take Dennis advice and use a humidifier in my guitars.

dekotaj

Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Willem,Thanks for taking a look.
Happy New year. If you still talk to Anton please tell him hello from me.The best to you my friend.

Dermot.
Hows thing going.
Glad you liked it.Thank you for the very nice words.What you working on theses days.

whats up Marc.
Thank you for checking in and taking a look.Them some mighty kind words. I sure hope life is being good to you.Happy New year!! Sure hope to be seeing you post soon this new year.

Thanks Folks
Kev

Hey Tom. Cant wait to here Miss Claire singing along with your buddy's.

daryl

Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:08 pm

dekotaj wrote:
daryl wrote:
It looks like there is something between the bridge and the "bottom" of the lower bout, straight in line with the A string. Is it? Did she fall (or was she pushed)? Or was it because of dryness? Please tell all!
It was dryness. As far as telling it all.Just got up one morning last winter and there it was.At first I was hoping it was just the clear coat.But no. Then I was hoping it was just the top separating along the two pc. But no. It was cracked all the way through. Like you had sided from about the A string on the saddle to the binding on the lower bout. So in to the guitar shop she went. He glued some small pc. of wood on the inside. after he clamped it to pull it closed. So NOW I take Dennis advice and use a humidifier in my guitars.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

tombo1230

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:14 pm

dekotaj wrote:

Hey Tom. Cant wait to here Miss Claire singing along with your buddy's.

I've just sent my mix version to you. :)

Enjoy!

p.s. Sorry to hear about your guitar problems.

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic