song #3 & #4

michelew

Sun May 03, 2015 6:23 pm

dekotaj wrote:
TGNess wrote: Creep, fantastic song which is actually on my list.
Look forward to watching!

It funny that we are talking about piano and creep.I found this song watching it done on piano and not the guitar.

And talking about Ness.She did one of Nessa favorite players songs.

Great versions! Very inspiring. What a talent. Thanks Kev.

Nice idea for a thread. Go for it. :)

dekotaj

Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 am

Hey Corina,Tom and Sis.

Nope I'm not going to start the thread.I was just really moved by the lyric.And they stuck with me as I was reading the other comments.It just took me back when we were all just feeding of each other stuff on this form.It was just a BIG part of my guitar playing life.And a lot of times I just miss it.But LIFE dose move on.But sometimes when I see something on the form It takes me back when we were like a family. Its something NO other site can offer.SO BRAVO to Neil and all the others here at TG.

Tom
Yes she took second.But the first place was darn good also.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQMcCRkgp6g&feature=youtu.be

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiyDoKQdPg&feature=youtu.be

www.youtube.com/watch?v=klizGYP7VBs&feature=youtu.be

And a little look at how they became number 1 & 2 on the show. Skip to about 1:10 in the video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0s-zgs0PMk&feature=youtu.be

Kev

crieniecat

Mon May 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Kev, Thanks again for sharing this. Dazed and Confused is one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs....
He did a great job at it.

And I do understand what you're saying, life does goes on, but to be inspired by fellow members is what makes TG this special :-)
So keep on posting and inspiring us, because that's what you just did for me...thanks!

Corina :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic