song #3 & #4

dekotaj

Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:12 am

SORRY, running a little late.

Thanks folks for watching
Kev

crieniecat

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 am

Thank you for sharing, I really liked that. It sounded just lovely.

Corina :-)

TGNesh

Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:11 pm

So happy to see you again Kev' :cheer: , still the cool guy are you?! ;) That sounded just lovely, many thanks for sharing!

Ness

willem

Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:29 pm

What a beautiful music Kevin, I felt a little tear in my eye,

I almost wanted to learn these songs but I keep on the road I travel.

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Great to hear from you bro! Just sing it, you can do that for sure!

Chris

tombo1230

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Great job Kev. Claire and I have just been watching and listening to your two songs. Bravo sir!

Those were two beautiful tunes played very nicely. Looking forward to your next one. :)

Tom N.

BobR

Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sharing these two songs. Very nicely done. :)

Congrats on your new grandchild :)

Bob

jayswett

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:06 am

Great video Kevin. I enjoy your guitar playing so much, and to hear you sing was a real treat.

dekotaj

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:48 am

Hey Corina

Thank you for watching. And thank you for the kind words.

Miss Nessa
Thanks for looking in.( Cool guy?? ha ha). My 18yr.old granddaughter moved in with Lisa and me this week end. Going to hang out with me for the summer till she heads off to collage.( Iowa Hawkeye- BOO ). Kaylee might love her old gramps,but COOL no just and old fat man. But how sweet of you to say so.
Really like the songs you been putting up lately.I just started looking at a song you might no.( Creep by Radiohead ) I'm think of given it a try.
Be good sweet lady.

Willem my old friend.
Yes sir,the first time I played it for my grand baby she had a tear in her eye also (Crying) no just kidding.ha ha.Thanks for stopping by.Thank you for the kind words.Sorry to hear your travels keep you no the road for so long.But we all got pay those bills.Be safe my friend.

Brother Chris.
Thank you sir.But you no me and singing??The very best to you and miss Ale.Sure hope it's a good year for you. If you head over to Canada this year give me a yell.Might see if I could swing up and buy you a cold one.Thanks bro.

Mr.Tom
Thank you sir for the nice words.I'm glad you and miss Claire enjoyed watching.Please tell her hi for me.and I to look forward to seeing what you two have for us this year.Have a great year you two.

Going on Bob.
Yes she is a real sweetheart.I will try to show a picture of her on the next song.I think I seen you were going to the Camp this year. If so have a lot of fun and have a safe trip.Thanks Bob

Hey Jay
Thanks for watching.The very best to you and your family.Have a great year buddy.Hope those boys are keeping you running,ha ha. I'm sure they are!! How that Allman brothers tune coming along.Get time you should post it.Love to see it.

Thanks everyone
Kev

TGNesh

Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 am

Oh yes you're cool, accept it! :P B)

Creep, fantastic song which is actually on my list. ;)

Have a great summer Kev' with your granddaughter and all, how fast do they grow eh?! :)

xoxo

dekotaj wrote:

Miss Nessa
Thanks for looking in.( Cool guy?? ha ha). My 18yr.old granddaughter moved in with Lisa and me this week end. Going to hang out with me for the summer till she heads off to collage.( Iowa Hawkeye- BOO ). Kaylee might love her old gramps,but COOL no just and old fat man. But how sweet of you to say so.
Really like the songs you been putting up lately.I just started looking at a song you might no.( Creep by Radiohead ) I'm think of given it a try.
Be good sweet lady.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic