Busking Jethro Tull Aqualung Acoustic

michelew

Fri May 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Rockin' and very cool as always Marc. B)

Lavallee

Fri May 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi Tom, Glad you liked it, that is one of my long time favorites (stuck in the 70"s attitude). I always thought the acoustic part was limited to one section. but it is a good 64th strumming exercise. Yes the busking uploader works, let`s busk along

Hi Ted, nice to meet you, thanks for taking the time to comment, I hope to see a video from you soon.

Cori, what a nice surprise for you to chime in. I hope everything is going well for Krista, your little one and yourself. Do you still play or duet with Krista?. I would love to see one of your great video. Visit us more often, TG is also your house.

Hi Willem, Indeed playing along with JT was great, thank you for your kind words

Marc

Lavallee

Fri May 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Michele, I mist you, a few minutes ago, thanks for shades . Will you be busking a piano song? It would be nice to have all kind of instruments posted (you already posted guitar, ukulele, bass guitar, harmonica)

Marc

michelew

Fri May 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Marc,

Busking a piano song? Well if I can stay focussed I may post a collab with me on the piano at some point. My piano distraction has been gazumped by a new obsession; Ness' Lovesong lesson. My fingers are sore though so I may need to get back on the keys for some relief. :)

I guess I have played a few instruments in uploads now. And had fun doing it. Harmonica, however, hasn't been one of them to date; that's Stuart, Ness and Willem. All cool. I've played a synthesised flute (on the keyboard), but I haven't sucked in a musical way:) (well I guess that depends what you're referring to haha :) ). Don't forget we've also been treated to the drums by our favourite multi-instrumentalist.

Am I forgetting others' non-guitar tracks? Oh, Tammy on shaker, lots of voice of course.

I'd also welcome uploads of people's videos which show them playing instruments other than guitar too.

What else have you got up your sleeve Marc? :)

Lavallee

Sat May 16, 2015 11:44 am

Michele, I can' t wait to see that piano collaboration. I would like to consider another instrument but I barely have time to keep up with one. However I know you are busy too and I raise my hat to your commitment on versatility. I am focusing more on finger picking lessons that Neil has done recently.

It would be fun to have an other instrument section in the forum (with or without guitar)

Marc

michelew

Sat May 16, 2015 11:48 pm

I often feel like I'm spreading myself too thin. Your fantastic playing is a good case for the 'focus on one instrument' strategy. But, .... :) I'm too easily distracted by other pretty and great sounding instruments. Ow... Is that a mandolin?! I LOVE mandolins. :) (squirrel!!)

Looking forward to your next post.

Shel

TGNesh

Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 am

Gosh, great work Marc and awesome to see you again! :cheer: That's some part you're playing and you pulled it off just great. Many thanks for showing it to us too!

Ness

jcrocket

Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am

Nice job on a classic, Marc! As someone who's also stuck in the 70's (and proudly so), I loved this.

Jeff

Lavallee

Tue May 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Michele, The good thing about mandolin is that they do not take much room ;) .

Ness, thank you for the kind words

Hi Jeff glad you liked it, there is the 70s and everything else looks smaller

Marc

dennisg

Tue May 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Wow, Marc ... wow! I'm stunned that you're able to make those chord changes in tempo. That looks hugely challenging and I'm so impressed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic