What We Did This Summer

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 pm

The Day Before

Hi folks, summer is well and truly here in Switzerland and we have had Californian style weather for a month or more with virtually no rain and temperatures up to 37 degrees C, which is seriously hot for us! I now have a few weeks off and can unwind a little from the very busy schedule of the past months. So this would be the perfect time for a guitar camp. Only problem there is that the TG guitar camp is in September, so that's a little frustrating. I have to work in September but not now! What to do, what to do? Well luckily TG is a networked world wide community and there are folks out there you can actually meet up with and get your guitars out and ring the cowbell with. So..... in little more than 20 hours I am expecting the arrival of two prominent TGers for a couple of days of jamming, chilling and whatever else will happen at our own little guitar camp on Zürisee (Lake Zürich).
WHo could this be? We hope to keep you updated and informed of events in this thread and could even post videos and photos. May the guessing begin.....

Chris

daryl

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Marc surprised YOU!

If you send me your address maybe I'LL surprise you too! Wouldn't that be weird?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:16 pm

....so, I am official trading in my racket for my guitar next few weeks. Do I hear an Amen? :-)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Address in the mail Daryl. It would be weird and COOL! B)

Nope, not Mark. But would be cool if he just mosyed on in!

And if anyone has some suggestions on what I can do with myself (politely please :-)) for the next 3 weeks after this 3 day visit... let me know. Have guitar, will travel!

willem

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Hints are "TGers and prominent,, of course I would say Marc L. But I go for Nessa too.

I don't go for Daryl (to busy with the goats, lol), but its all guessing and it would be great ( I guess)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Doesn't Ness have goats to look after too? Or windmills to blow on? :-)

willem

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

I know,,, its Matt W,, I remember a conversation with the both of you on FB,, B) yeah,, whats the prize?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Nope, not Matt W.

1st Prize: 1 Ticket to Justin Biber concert
2nd Prize: 2 Tickets to Justin Biber concert
3rd Prize: 3 Tickets to Justin Biber concert

I am reckoning with no one wanting to pick up their prize! :laugh:

daryl

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Maybe I can talk Michele and Marc into coming with me. How many bedrooms do you have? How much time did you say you have off?

willem

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nope, not Matt W.

1st Prize: 1 Ticket to Justin Biber concert
2nd Prize: 2 Tickets to Justin Biber concert
3rd Prize: 3 Tickets to Justin Biber concert

I am reckoning with no one wanting to pick up their prize! :laugh:

You can do better with the prizes (its not a bingo)

One more guess, its holiday here too so Ness could have the time ( her goats, no problem), I wonder a bout Marc too, so I give Corina a chance,, B)

Chris have fun and a very nice 4 weeks you earn it,, can waith for some great pics and video..

Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic