What We Did This Summer

auntlynnie

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:07 am

Just watched all the videos and enjoyed the scenery in the background and you three sounded great!!!
Fantastic.
Yes, IGC Europe gets my vote, too!
Lynn

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Thanks everyone for all the comments and interest!

Just a tech question: I subscribed to this thread so that I would get an email notification when comments were posted. Worked for the first 2 days and then it just stopped. Anyone else having this sort of problem on a thread?

TGNesh

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Huh?

No, just received a notification for yours and I've received áll the previous ones.

Weird... :dry:

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Just a tech question: I subscribed to this thread so that I would get an email notification when comments were posted. Worked for the first 2 days and then it just stopped. Anyone else having this sort of problem on a thread?

michelew

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Yes I'm experience the same thing. It's strange, but I guess it's savijg me from a million emails given the size of this thread now.

Weird.

M

dekotaj

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 am

WOW!!!!
Don't look in for a few days and this thread has blown up.

What a great view in all those songs.That would be a great place for a guitar camp. Getting folks to leave and come home will be the hard part.
What a fantastic way to spend a few days. Wine,song and pretty girls. It's a real blast to watch TGers get together and enjoy great music.
Thank for letting us share in your vacation. BRAVO!! you three.I loved all your song.
Kev

AcousticAl

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Great times and great videos! Playing outdoors with scenery like that must be amazing!

I too can vouch for Chris' hospitality when about 6 of us converged on his sister's place in Ottawa one year!
Felt right at home.

Anyway thanks for sharing...

neverfoundthetime

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Thanks for tuning in Kev and Al.

I'm thinking, a Swiss camp is starting to look like the only way I'll get to camp! If Muhammed won't go to the mountain then mountain will just have to come to him!

davidrfinn99165

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:03 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:

I'm thinking, a Swiss camp is starting to look like the only way I'll get to camp! If Muhammed won't go to the mountain then mountain will just have to come to him!
I kind of assumed in Switzerland that the mountains didn't need to be invited??? :)

TGNesh

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:58 pm

:laugh: :laugh: ;)

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

I kind of assumed in Switzerland that the mountains didn't need to be invited??? :)

willem

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:31 pm

A populair trio, a lot of views, maybe a good thing for a IGC.

:laugh: B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic