Busking Songwriting Collaboration #3

davidrfinn99165

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 am

Hi there.. Sunday must be a busy day for collaborations ! Well it is raining in the UK so might as well get this one down now.

A bit rough but will let it go.. lyrics to Neil's songwriting collaboration project in Dm from last Monday.

best wishes, David

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

sandysue

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:09 am

Hi David

You have a really nice, natural country western voice. great job on the guitar playing as well. I really enjoyed your song.

Sandy

daryl

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:10 am

Damn your good David! WOW.

willem

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:27 am

David your are a great songwriter and guitar player,, maybe you could do a co production with Michele

Enjoyed

Best wishes to you too

Are you traveling the states next week?

Willem

Craig

Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Nice song David! Great job!

Craig

davidrfinn99165

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Thx all for your kind comments Sandy, Craig, Daryl and Willem :)

Haha Willem, i wish i were the mystery UK man in the USA this week but it is not me... i will be at my first Camp in a few weeks though !.

willem

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:47 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thx all for your kind comments Sandy, Craig, Daryl and Willem :)

Haha Willem, i wish i were the mystery UK man in the USA this week but it is not me... i will be at my first Camp in a few weeks though !.
then the guessing can begin,,we have Andy,Dermot,Tom ,Rick and Stewart..I go for Dermot (bingo)

Willem

Lavallee

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Another good one David, you said you have been playing for a long time. Did you composed before? Where you in a band? The song is very well structured with phrase ending with a different chord, a bridge and many run downs. Over all I do not see what you find rough about it, it is very good.

Marc

michelew

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:44 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Hi there.. Sunday must be a busy day for collaborations ! Well it is raining in the UK so might as well get this one down now.

A bit rough but will let it go.. lyrics to Neil's songwriting collaboration project in Dm from last Monday.

best wishes, David

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

WOW! Beautiful, heart-breaking, passionate, sensitive....sad and just really lovely.

I'm so glad you're responding to Neil's challenges. I don't know if you ever wrote songs before, but you sure are writing fantastic ones now.

I would buy this if it was in iTunes. Keep this up and you'll have an album you can publish in no time.

If you haven't discovered the program GarageBand, I STRONGLY recommend you check it out. It allows you to record a bunch of other material and splice it together. This song is already SO beautiful and complete as it is. But, I also I imagine you could add other tracks to it to fill it out too. You'd love it. Apple stores run courses in it if you're interested.

If you ever want to work on a collab where we try to come up with different parts, let me know. It can be a lot of fun. I'd be happy to pull it all together.

I REALLY LOVE this song. Fantastic work.

Shel

michelew

Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:11 pm

I just listened to this again and it just gets better. .... So beautiful.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic