willem

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Michel I am proud of you..it is absolute fantastic,,

I wonder when you come up with the Australien flute,

Oh I really really liked your Ooh's

Willem

TGNesh

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey you two, you are having way too much fun :P ! That was absolutely beautiful! :cheer:

Just awesome how such a collaboration works out. You got yourselves a pretty much complete and finished song here. Shel, really love everything you've added, fits the song exactly right!

Proud of the both of you! :cheer:

Ness

michelew

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Everyone's response to this has been absolutely heart-warming. Thank you...

David has written such a beautiful piece, which I think every one of us would be proud to call our own. I'll be encouraging him to put a version of it on his album. :) David put me on the reservation list please. :)

It's been a real treat to work with him. If feel like my additions are just window dressing as the song stand so solidly all by itself. But it's been nice to add in the extra tracks.

Nessa - I couldn't ask for a better response from you. I've learned so much from doing collaborations with you and I had been trying to put those learnings into action. Your comment is music to my ears. :kiss:

Willem - YEP! Your comment gave my the idea to use a flute. :)

Thanks everyone for all your support, praise and encouragement. Most of all, thanks to you David, my collaboration buddy, for writing such a lovely piece and letting me mess with it. :) It was great fun and hopefully just the beginning of our crazy collaboration adventures. :)

Shel

Craig

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 am

Wonderful job you two! I'm pretty blown away with what you've come up with. That's just really a very nice song... Congratulations.

Craig

dekotaj

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:28 pm

TGVanessa wrote:
Just awesome how such a collaboration works out. You got yourselves a pretty much complete and finished song here. Shel, really love everything you've added, fits the song exactly right!

Proud of the both of you! :cheer:

Ness
I could not agree more!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!BRAVO!!!!

I really like the flute parts and the backing vocals. They just flow with the music.
I am a big fan of this kind of music.This sound so much like a song from one of my favorite song writers and singers Mr.Andrew White.
It reminds me of one of my fav.song from him (Goodby). David you even have that same rasp in your voice. I would be very proud of this song if I was you.JUST LOVED IT!!!!!

Kev

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG1yUs0ybys

davidrfinn99165

Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Craig, Kev, Willem.. everybody.. i just wanted to say thank you again for all the kind comments, and also to say again how much fun it has been working with Michele this last week as she has been putting these parts together. i can now see looking through some old threads that she has done some great collaborations before and i'm thrilled she's taken the time to take one of my songs on board.

and Kev- i really like the Andrew White song... i haven't seen him before but i've been looking just now at some of his other songs on Candyrat.com and i'm gonna download a couple of the tabs... i also liked Hard Road To Travel. Wish i'd written that one haha.

willem

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Craig, Kev, Willem.. everybody.. i just wanted to say thank you again for all the kind comments, and also to say again how much fun it has been working with Michele this last week as she has been putting these parts together. i can now see looking through some old threads that she has done some great collaborations before and i'm thrilled she's taken the time to take one of my songs on board.

and Kev- i really like the Andrew White song... i haven't seen him before but i've been looking just now at some of his other songs on Candyrat.com and i'm gonna download a couple of the tabs... i also liked Hard Road To Travel. Wish i'd written that one haha.
If you can hear things by listening to someone's basic or original song and add that! That is like a birth, a totally new thing, a song.

B)

B)

michelew

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:26 am

Thanks guys!

Kev, that's a beautiful song, so sad, but beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

Shel

crieniecat

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 am

Kev... What a beautiful song...it suits me.
Thanks for sharing
Corina

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic