TG original song collaboration - My Father's Hat - David and Michele - The Time Zone Zombies

michelew

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Thanks for the cheers and the pizza. :) it's great to hear that y'all enjoyed our little creation.

Chris - it's nice to surprise you with a new collab. You've definitiely kept us entertained of late. I hope you've had a great break enjoying the warm.

Jean - YEP distance definitely isn't a barrier. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Scott - thanks! And watch this space. :) David is such a song-writing talent. Your wish will be fulfilled at some point. In fact, he's probably off writing a new song as I type this. (Did I hear someone say he's probably asleep - ha! I doubt a little thing like being asleep would curb his song-writing endeavors. :) )

Thanks again.

M

crieniecat

Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:12 am

Oeffff.... where to start this? :blush:
I wasn't on the forum lately, now Holidays are over and.... HOW could I've missed this?!
Grrrr... Can't leave them alone for a sec eh? :lol:

You two did an Awesome job! This is so much fun to watch really.

The band name = perfect! I'm smiling ;) :lol:
The video = just sooooo coooool B)
The lyrics = bring tears to my eyes, what a tribute! Chapeau!!

All together this was an amazing project. Love to hear and see more.

The Dutchies went Swiss and added Chris to our gang, maybe one day us three now could go Aussie, and thus extend the family with some more members :P :laugh: B)
Beware, the Dutchies have gone wild ! :lol: :woohoo:

Hugs to you guys
Corina.

cosmicmechanic

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43 am

D'oh ! ... am re-posting the comment I misplaced in the other "Time Zone Zombies" thread. Cheers !

David and Michele,

I have two special hats tucked away on a shelf in my closet. Yeah, you guessed whose ...

Thanks for this fine job of a light-hearted tune on a difficult subject. Damn well done ! :)

Pierre

michelew

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:36 am

Corina, I'm really glad you liked it. :) I was starting to think you might miss that we'd responded to your challenge to come up with a name, and the song itself of course. Yep, you never know what might happen on the forum. You've defintiely got to keep popping in. I'd LOVE it if the Dutch/Swiss contingent came down under; well that's an enormous understatement of course. Love to hear and see more you say? Well your wish is our command. We've got another one on the forum call Northern Town, it's up now. http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/129 ... -town.html

Thanks! Perhaps we'll get you collaborating with us on a future project; if you're interested of course. ;)

Pierre - thanks! The picture of your hats tells a story all of its own. Yep - David did a nice job expressing a heap of personal things while keeping it from getting to schmultzy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic