New collaboration - The Time Zone Zombies: Northern Town

michelew

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi Lynn,

Thanks!

I'm on my way to work now. But I'd be happy to start a thread that gives a run down of the programs I use and the steps. It's not hard, but it's pretty convoluted because of the limitations of iMovie . I'll try to do it tonight.

It would be SO cool to see some more upload from you.

Shel

jayswett

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Somehow I missed this when it was posted originally. Simply amazing. David's version of this at open Mic was great as well. I would seriously love to have this on my ipod.

Lavallee

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Another fun song guys, I like the mystery cowbell. Great lyrics , great engineering, great singing, great playing. I try to restrain myself, but I like it a lot

Marc

michelew

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:41 am

auntlynnie wrote:

btw - Michele - have you ever talked about how you put these together - the software, etc?

Lynn - I've posted info here.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/129 ... ideos.html

It's probably way more detail than you were looking for, but hopefully it answers your questions. Of course this is just how I do it and the programs I use. There's probably a way for efficient method if you know what you're doing.

M

michelew

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:43 am

jayswett wrote:
Somehow I missed this when it was posted originally. Simply amazing. David's version of this at open Mic was great as well. I would seriously love to have this on my ipod.
Thanks Jay! Yeh David wrote a very cool song.

I'm hoping someone captured David's camp rendition on video so I can enjoy the experience too. :)

If you really want the track, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

M

michelew

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:46 am

Lavallee wrote:
Another fun song guys, I like the mystery cowbell. Great lyrics , great engineering, great singing, great playing. I try to restrain myself, but I like it a lot

Marc
Thanks Marc! I'm glad you like it. The cowbell was great fun actually. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic