New collaboration - The Time Zone Zombies: Northern Town

davidrfinn99165

Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Thanks for the hat photo Pierre.. that has really touched me..

And Bob - you're right haha.. this is far too much fun to be legal. Six weeks ago my musical life was in a backwater and now the wondrous Michele has me spending my mornings recording 12 second vocal clips of 'My My, Hey Hey' to sync into a vocal round with Australia... that's living alright :lol:

/ david

TGNesh

Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Shel and David (females first :P ), I'm so sorry for being late to the party, as in responding, because I think I was even one of the first who watched it. But to sit down and express my opinion of your latest hit, well time wasn't on my side. :S

In any way, I absolutely loved it! I was smiling from ear to ear. No less for sure. I thought everything worked réally well! The backbone (guitar and bass, sure Zac was there too :P), the noodling on uke and guitar, and also the wall of voices was absolutely fantastic, fit really well! (Gosh Shel, you're good ánd creative!!)

I think you got yourself and awesome A and B-side! :cheer:

Very proud of both of you! :kiss:

tombo1230

Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:04 pm

michelew wrote:
Tom - I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yep fun it has been. Inspired to show us more of your own stuff yet? Are you working on any new projects? You know how compelling they can be.
Shel
Hi Michelle,
I have no new songs written as such (just bits) and no collaborations on the go at the moment. I am though, working on a lot of fingerpicking songs which are a whole lot of fun. I am also using a thumbpick which is new to me, just working away quietly, as often as I can, trying to improve. When I get time I will probably record one of the songs I have been practicing for a while. :)

Thanks for asking.

Tom N.

cosmicmechanic

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:39 am

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thanks for the hat photo Pierre.. that has really touched me../ david
Oops ... I just noticed that you Zombies have two threads up, and that my post shoulda been in the other :blink:

So I shall forthwith re-post in the appropriate thread, as is my motto: A place for everything, and everything "someplace" :)

Pierre

sandysue

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi David and Michele

I am so impressed with your collaborations. You both play really well together, and you've done a beautiful job of putting it all together for us. You sound great. Love it.

Sandy

michelew

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks everyone!

Nessa - well you've sure made me smile from ear to ear with your response. No problem about being "late to the party" your feedback is ALWAYS something I look forward to regardless of when it arrives. And Yeh I assumed you were REALLY busy getting ready for camp. It's not far away. The most important thing for me was that you thought it all worked. :) :) :) I just loved hearing that. Thanks sweetie! :kiss:

Tom - well I'd love to see what's you're working on when you're ready to show us.

Pierre - haha! Yes and everything somewhere. :)

Sandy - thanks! :blush: that's all really lovely feedback. Thanks so much.

crieniecat

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:17 am

Yep! Another great tune to listen to, my oh my...
Where do you two have the sign up list for your first album to come out soon? ;) :cheer:

Collaborate? Yes of course, I'd love to, any time, how sweet of you to ask :blush:

I'm off to listen to " My fathers hat" .....again :woohoo:

Really...so...much...FUN!
Corina :kiss:

ps I want a personally signed Time Zone Zombies album, so I can show everyone I know you guys.
(just making sure you won't forget about your fans from the first hour, when hitting the road for yet another concert..... B) B) )

davidrfinn99165

Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:12 am

Thx for all your kind support and enthusiasm Corina..

Would we ever forget our first hour fans?? Of course not.. so long as they keep buying the T-Shirts. :)

We were actually hoping the Dutchies would be on the stage with us for the opening night of the concert tour. :)

/ david

michelew

Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Hey Corina! That's high praise indeed. Thanks SO much. :blush:

I believe a TZZombie will be making an appearance at camp. ;) You'll have an excellent opportunity to score a signature and swap collaboration ideas.

Of course you may need to find a way to record your superb voice. I use an app on my iPhone for jotting down music ideas when I'm away from my computer. I sing bass lines, melodies, lyrics - you name it - into the mic on my phones. It might be a way for you to share yours too. :) it's called Voice Recorder HD for Audio Recording -
https://appsto.re/au/vNdpw.i

Thanks again. Such a sweet response. :)

auntlynnie

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:11 am

Hi Michele and David,
I just watched this video again, after meeting David at camp.
Wow, this is just so darned good! The vocals, the song itself, all the instrumentation, yeah... wow!

Looking forward to more in the future.

Lynn

btw - Michele - have you ever talked about how you put these together - the software, etc?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic