For Lynn - a rough rundown on what I use to make multiple track and multiple window videos

spinland

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:55 am

Ah, a thread near and dear to my geeky heart! :woohoo:

Thanks for bumping this, Michele. I'm a Logic Pro and Cubase guy, here. Mac shop all the way. I'll chime in with some techie details about my toys, maybe later today. :side:

M

wrsomers

Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:35 am

Thanks Shel,
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but I appreciate your time and effort. Very comprehensive, and probably all I need to know for now about making killer videos like the ones we've all been treated to by the TZZ''s. Anything in the hopper?... /david?...

Bill

davidrfinn99165

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:06 pm

wrsomers wrote:
Thanks Shel,
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but I appreciate your time and effort. Very comprehensive, and probably all I need to know for now about making killer videos like the ones we've all been treated to by the TZZ''s. Anything in the hopper?... /david?...

Bill
Thx bill... i normally leave the tech threads to shel, but you know those australians, they sleep at funny hours..... i actually just answered this one over on Daryl's thread... yep we are still writing new songs and laying down some tracks, keep your eyes on the collabs thread as i'm sure we'll have some new TZZ videos up there during february...
/ david

wrsomers

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:22 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
wrsomers wrote:
Thanks Shel,

Bill
Thx bill... i normally leave the tech threads to shel, but you know those australians, they sleep at funny hours..... i actually just answered this one over on Daryl's thread... yep we are still writing new songs and laying down some tracks, keep your eyes on the collabs thread as i'm sure we'll have some new TZZ videos up there during february...
/ david
Can't wait my friend!

Cheers!

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic