Busking Chris Cornell

buddy

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:23 am

crieniecat wrote:
Hi Bud,

What a unique sound indeed, very intriguing song.
Hints of a part of the " Jesus Christ Superstar" album comes to my mind when listening to this.

Very nice job! Thank you for posting!

Corina :)
Corina, Thanks for listening in on this tune. As you said, this song is intriguing and the mood and sound of it really spoke to me when I first heard it. Bud

buddy

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:25 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,

Another fine performance. I checked out a YT version and you did a great job. I really enjoyed it.

Bob
Howdy Bob, Hope this post finds you and your family doing well? Thanks for the listen and the comments. Bud

buddy

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:26 am

dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO! Buddy.

Not a big fan of black and white back grounds. But it worked really nice on this video.
Keep em coming.
Kevin
Thanks Kevin, The background sort of fit the mood of this song. Thanks for listening in. Bud

buddy

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:29 am

tombo1230 wrote:
That was stunning Buddy! I particularly thought that your guitar playing was very fluent with a rich tone. The dark tuning I felt was quite unique.

I don't think I have heard you sing as high before as you did here, but it was a very nice compliment to the guitar playing. All in all just brilliant!!

Tom N.
Wow Tom, Thanks for such encouraging words and feedback. As you mentioned,parts of this song are really high and I really had to work on those parts. Bud

buddy

Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:16 am

jayswett wrote:
As usual, well done Buddy. Your vocal range is impressive.
Thanks much Jay !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic