Michele with one L. Just saying
:ohmy: Sorry ....... Sorted ...... !!

Coloured In :blush:

Derm LOLt :dry:

;)

michelew

Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks Dermot :) or is that DermLOLt :silly: :lol: :P

Reminds me of Sir Lancelot, perhaps Sir Laughs-a-lot instead. :woohoo: :laugh: ;) :P B)

michelew

Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:31 pm

crieniecat wrote:
Shel and David, serious request here from, well... HELLO, it's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet...
Ooops, sorry got carried away a little, tried to get tickets for the concert of Adele, butttttt.... nope.

As I was saying, serious request to you guys, will your album have a bonus track and I mean like all the other big stars do, a Christmas bonus track?
David's remark about finally knowing what he wants for Christmas triggered me.
So? What will it be? A song a la Wham- Last Christmas? Or more like Chris Rea- Driving home for Christmas or or or....
know what? I'm hoping for another fantastic original TZZ song...
I mean all we need for that is a little bit of rain in England... what are the chances on that?! ;) :P :lol: (sorry David :kiss: )

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain
Corina ;)

ps. LOVE your new pink hairstyle :)

Corina, so since the happy song challenge didn't stump us (Thanks to the big D man), you thought you'd lift the bar a little higher. :P A Christmas song eh? :woohoo: :silly: :S :dry: B) :) I have to admit I wasn't expecting that one. Is it really that time again? Well you know we like to keep our best fans happy and we love a challenge. :) no promises, but you never know what two bonkers zombies might come up with.

Glad you like my avatar - my inner rock chick. :)

davidrfinn99165

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:42 am

Lavallee wrote:

By the way I am the artistic agent of the counter bell at 2;45 and I do not see any recognition in the credits at the end. I will have to send you a copy of the contract.

Marc
Haha Marc, you are absolutely right !! You are indeed a most efficient artistic agent :) my role in the videos is normally limited to a little proof-reading only and i should have picked that up, cos when Shel added the bell it became my favourite part of the song !!

I've also always wanted to do a cover of Simon and Garfunkel's Fakin It... and i had the last verse of that song in mind when i wote that line. So if anyone wants to bring a bell to IGC next year, and is willing to deliver the "Good morning Mr Leitch, have you had a busy day?" line, then we're on .

It has made my day that someone spotted and commented on the bell haha !!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic