Busking Simon & Garfunkel - Boxer

neverfoundthetime

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks trix! Love to get this kind of insider info!

trix606 wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great job all round Bill! Loved the chorus vocals and thanks for the gen on that, sounds like a great toy to play with. It works magic with your voice on this song. So, let me see, Santa needs to bring a looper, an E-guitar and now a Helicon PLay Acoustic gizmo.... I'll have to stop watching TG vids before it ruins me! :laugh:

If Santa brings you an E-guitar, convince him to bring you a VoiceLive 3 instead of the Play Acoustic.
You can play electric or acoustic guitar through it, it has the harmonies and then some of the Play Acoustic, and... a three track looper.

http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/products/voicelive-3/

I picked one up a couple of months ago and have been having a lot of fun with it. It's great for practice.

Great playing on this Bill! Thanks for putting this up.

trix606

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 am

wrsomers wrote:
Thanks Trix. I considered the Voice Live 3 but got the Play Acoustic instead because of its ability to enhance an acoustic electric guitar (body res).

Bill
The latest firmware on the VL3 has the body rez feature.

I went back and forth over which one to buy and the VL3 isn't cheap but I was able to get a demo unit from Sweetwater and saved some money off of the price.

Harry

wrsomers

Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:10 am

Thanks Harry. The story of my life...buy something and find out later that there was a better alternative. Oh well, at least I don't have an electric guitar and don't plan to get one.

Bill

wrsomers

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:14 am

Thanks TG viewers, my first post to exceed 400 views.
Bill

wrsomers

Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:06 am

Over 500 views and counting. Thanks to all for listening.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic