Busking Jerry Garcia/The Grateful Dead - Deal

buddy

Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Mark, Way to come back and hit one all the way out of the park for a home run ! Bud

jayswett

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:04 pm

That was your best video yet. Time has been good to you, that's for sure. Really well done.

MarkM

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Wow. Thanks everyone for the kind words. Yeah its good to be back home and on TG again. Feels right.

Jim - Nice to be back. Thanks for watching

Craig - Thank you!! Glad I'm still a familiar face... :-)

Daryl - Thank you very much. I hope to have more time now to work on some stuff.

Ness- Ness.. Ness... Ness. Thank you for watching. Great compliments coming from you here. Much appreciated. Yes I'm back!!

Bill - Thank you sir. You gave me some inspiration last week to get back on the board here.

Willem - Thanks for watching. Always good to hear from you. Must have been the moving back home vibe!!

Bob - I'm happy you enjoyed it. Glad to see you again. We'll have to figure out a way to get together again soon. Go PATS!!

Corina - Honestly it took me so long to figure out how to set up the recording. I felt like an idiot. Thank you for the kind words.

Chris - Thank you!! Glad to be back and hearing from you again. I think you might have been the first one to ever say something about a video of mine all those years and grey hairs ago.......

Buddy - Wow!! Nice words from you Bud!! I don't know about a home run but I'll take a wall ball double any day!!!

Jay - Not sure if time has been good to me. I looked a bit ragged in this video. Thanks for the very kind words. Hopefully I didn't set the bar too high for me.

Thanks again everyone. This was a really fun song to play.

Mark

davidrfinn99165

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:36 am

Hi Mark... that's a great performance.. wow, a real pleasure to watch...

I'm wondering now how long ago were your previous uploads haha ? .. I'm gonna go back into the annals of the busking thread!!!

/ david

michelew

Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:46 am

MarkM wrote:
Well it's been a longggggg time since I've uploaded anything. Been messing around with this tune and thought I'd throw it up here. Been away so long I nearly forgot how to record a song. This was a Jerry solo project song that made its way to the Deads live shows from about 1972 I think. Just a great tune. Thanks for watching.

Mark
Damn that sounded good Mark. The playing was great, the singing was great, the sound quality was record quality. L

It's been Waaaaaaay too long.

Loved it!

Shel

Lavallee

Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:35 am

Great to see you playing again Mark. Solid strumming and singing, obviously having fun doing it.

Marc

MarkM

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 pm

David - Thank you very much for the kind words. Don't go back to far..... you might see something that will hurt your ears..... :-)

Shel - Way too long indeed. So glad you liked it. We'll have to do something together again in the coming year.

Marc - Yes this one was fun. Thanks for watching!!

Mark

dekotaj

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:18 pm

MarkM wrote:
Well it's been a longggggg time since I've uploaded anything. Been messing around with this tune and thought I'd throw it up here. Been away so long I nearly forgot how to record a song. This was a Jerry solo project song that made its way to the Deads live shows from about 1972 I think. Just a great tune. Thanks for watching.

Mark

Real nice to see you playing again. Sure hope all your moving around is over. Nice to be able to hang out in one spot.

Your set up has always been A joy ,you get a real nice sound out of it.

BRAVO on your playing and a damn nice job on the vocals. Hope to hear a lot more from you.

Kev

MarkM

Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Kev - Thanks for the very kind words!! Yeah my moving around is over. If I ever utter the words "I think we should move" again. I need to be tazed and dropped on the spot. Never again!! We are back home for good. Take care.

Mark

pbraun

Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Great performance is right Mark! I liked that a lot. Did you move back East? Or are still in GA?
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic