Collaboration: Goat Grazing / Whispering Grass (Mean Goat) - Time Zone Zombies

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:06 pm

You guys get 10 out of 10 for staying power, creativity and versatility, that's for sure! Thanks for the musical welcome to the new year. Long my you compose! :laugh:

davidrfinn99165

Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Thx Bill, Ron, Sandy and Chris... Thx especially for staying with us all the way , it has been a crazy road..and getting crazier lately haha.

And Corina !! Yeey, you must come over for the Dave Nach tour in Uk April... We may get him to endorse the Time Zone Zombies...erm, well we can ask :)

/ David

crieniecat

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 am

Well... if any of you guys and gals are interested to go as well, we might be able to make it a little TG gathering.... Fun! :woohoo:

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thx Bill, Ron, Sandy and Chris... Thx especially for staying with us all the way , it has been a crazy road..and getting crazier lately haha.

And Corina !! Yeey, you must come over for the Dave Nach tour in Uk April... We may get him to endorse the Time Zone Zombies...erm, well we can ask :)

/ David

BobR

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 am

Michele / David

Another fun one for sure. Time for the album.

Thanks for all your posts

bob

michelew

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I guess I'm in holiday mode. :)

Willem, Nessa, Daryl, Corina, Bill, Ron, Sandy, Chris, Bob,

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful comments and support generally while we've been on this crazy train. It's been a blast and a lot of the fun has been sharing it with you all and getting these sorts of responses. You all fuel our motivation to keep doing what we're doing.

Daryl - haha... Guilty as charged... I really need to learn a new program. Thanks buddy.

Nessa - well as you know we're working on getting the order right. We're putting some final touches on the art work and the tracks themselves. We'll post the album pretty soon. It's already apparent to me that we've learned a thing or two while developing this album. Hopefully that will continue as we go into album number two; woo hoo! :)

So stay tuned; we'll be back with a post that shows our creations all in one place; the album release. :)

Thanks everyone. You've sure put lots of smiles on my face.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :woohoo:

Shel

lueders

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Sincerely, this is one of the coolest things I have seen in a while!! :) :) :) :) :)
The time and energy it took to pull this all together...both of your voices were perfectly
suited and suited perfectly for this quirky tune. Looks like the bar is set pretty high these
days!! :woohoo:

David-Very, Very nice everything you did! Nice flawless solid playing and a nice inviting
voice. (with a subtle accent I wish had.) ;)

Michele-Wow! First off...Those vocals were fantastic!! Bass, backing vocals, AND lead?
WOW! :) :) :)

michelew

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:12 am

Cori,

It's SO great to hear from you. I've missed having you around for sure.

I LOVED reading your comment. If you'd like to see more, I've just posted the other songs we've recorded this year.

I'd love to hear what you've been up to and just how much life has changed. :)

Shel

lueders

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:38 pm

OK, thanks Michele...I'll check 'em out. :)

I sneak in...incognito every once in while and check out a post here or there. Sometimes I think I'll post I comment and then I usually end up not...where to start I guess?
I did see the BUMP of "OH Sweet One"...that was as good as I remember

When I get some REAL time one of these days I'd like to have a REALLY thorough catch up
of uploads...a guess it must be a couple years worth or something like that...geez. Mainly
I've just been super busy with life stuff. Got a toddler now, bought a house with
endless must-dos ...busy with work etc.

Looks like folks are busy doing their thing...that's good to see. Neil and Vanessa are still kickin' butt and everybody else is

Looks like I've derailed the thread a bit...I always had knack for that. ;)

michelew

Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Cori,

Yeh I was hinting at how life must have changed for you now that you have a little one. I'd love to see photos. :) I'm guessing that they're already part of your home band. Am I right?; Gaga singing, dancy-wiggles, and maybe even some crazy percussion. :) say hi to Krista for me.

Later sweet man.

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic