Busking James Taylor - Sweet Baby James

wrsomers

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:01 pm

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Another winner Bill! I just love your perfect set up and the timbre of your voice on all your songs... and that magic Taylor just makes everything perfect!

daryl

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Sweet. Well done! Ditto what Chris said.

wrsomers

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Thanks Chris and Daryl! Chris, you can take some of the credit for that magic guitar. Now that you have an E-guitar you and Daryl should do a duet...something like "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" or "Hotel California"

Bill

sandysue

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Nice one Bill. I'm working on that song right now too. I guess you and I both like James Taylor. I'm also working on "you've got a friend". Do you know that one, if so please post it for us. :)

Sandy

ps: Next I want to learn "You Can Close Your Eyes" by James Taylor, Willem posted a video on FB of himself playing and singing that song and he sounded great. :)

daryl

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:09 pm

wrsomers wrote:
Thanks Chris and Daryl! Chris, you can take some of the credit for that magic guitar. Now that you have an E-guitar you and Daryl should do a duet...something like "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" or "Hotel California"

Bill
Hey Chris, What do you think? Think we could pull this off?

(I don't) :(

davidrfinn99165

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:41 pm

daryl wrote:
wrsomers wrote:

Bill
Hey Chris, What do you think? Think we could pull this off?

(I don't) :(
Go for it Daryl and Chris.. You got this one !!! :)

Good job Bill btw....

wrsomers

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:53 pm

sandysue wrote:
Nice one Bill. I'm working on that song right now too. I guess you and I both like James Taylor. I'm also working on "you've got a friend". Do you know that one, if so please post it for us. :)

Sandy

ps: Next I want to learn "You Can Close Your Eyes" by James Taylor, Willem posted a video on FB of himself playing and singing that song and he sounded great. :)
Thanks Sandy. I've tried "You've Got A Friend" off and on through the years but never got too far with it. Maybe now's the time to buckle down and complete it. My next JT post will be "Carolina In My Mind" Stay tuned.

Bill

BobR

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:43 am

Hi Bill,

I really like JT and you did a great job on this tune.

Thanks

Bob

wrsomers

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:47 pm

BobR wrote:
Hi Bill,

I really like JT and you did a great job on this tune.

Thanks

Bob
Thanks Bob!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic