Busking Tuesday Afternoon with my new Godin Session e-guitar

crieniecat

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Yes Chris! Absolutely fabulous! :woohoo: Love it.

As said before, your voice is made for these Moody Blues songs in particular. It is obvious how you feel into them and then you make it all look easy.
Well, it's not! It's very difficult to sing, play and keep up with a backing track, so, wow! Very cool B)

As Michele said, looking forward to the dirty stuff ;) :P
As Ness said, can't wait to hear her trying out the Godin as well ;) :cheer:

Keep them coming!
Corina :kiss:

willem

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Well Chris that was just beautiful, I found the sound good in balans.

Beautiful singin.

When you sing you can't make guitar faces, what you could do or try is put the guitar in your neck and play. B)

those guitars are heavy right,, watch your back Chris. Don't get a hernia..I mean it.

WOW.

William..

PS. "Kippevel"

Rbinding

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:11 pm

Nicely done Chris! Great to see an electric on site. Your voice really is suited to Moody Blues. All in all, a great guitar, great voice, and a great song!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Ron

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Many thanks to the Dutch contingent completed by Corina & Willem and to Ron for tuning in! Great that you liked it.
I know I'm not the first e-guitar post, Mark and Jay come to mind, probably someone else too.

BobR

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi Chris,

A little late to the party but worth the wait. Great job all around. Yeah, it could have been a bit louder but it's all good.

Bob

dekotaj

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:50 am

DARN Brother. BRAVO!!!!

I love this moody blues tune.What a fantastic cover.God did surly put on this earth to sing these song.
I thank you for sharing your guitar playing and singing with all of us.BRAVO again.

Godin makes a great acoustic guitar as well.I would love to get my hands on one of there nylon string guitars.
Wishing you and miss Ale the very best in 2016
Kev

Even the calendar says WTF after Tuesday. :laugh: :laugh:

dekotaj

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:58 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Happiness is a warm guitar! My first electrified upload. With the guitar turned down decently low with slight reverb and chorus but otherwise clean.... saving the dirty stuff for when I have everything under better control! Was fun to fit in with a backing track as I have always found it hard to stay in time but I did manage this reasonably... a bum chord or two but I'm happy for a first try out. Hope you like.

Godin Session E-guitar, Roland C6O amp, Sony HDR MV1 camera, recorded live, one take.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Many thanks Bob and Kev for tuning in and commenting! I shall pass on your wishes to Miss Ale Kev. All the best too!

thereshopeyet

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:27 am

Chris

So good..... :ohmy:

Don't stand so close to Audrey II :dry:

Dermot

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic