Corina, Vanessa & Chris get together....

tombo1230

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:54 pm

daryl wrote:
davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Great fun team, thx for sharing....

Erm, as someone once said.. I think you need a name for the band !!! :) :) :)

/ David
There's a contest screaming for input!

How about:

Sweet Chocolate
or
Chocolate & Wine
I go for 'Chocolate Windmill,' for the groups name B)

Tom N.

buddy

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 am

Wow gang that was fun to watch. I love how music brings us together and creates wonderful friendships. Bud

michelew

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:19 am

daryl wrote:
davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Great fun team, thx for sharing....

Erm, as someone once said.. I think you need a name for the band !!! :) :) :)

/ David
There's a contest screaming for input!

How about:

Sweet Chocolate
or
Chocolate & Wine

Great names.

How about Sweethearts? It definitely suits each band member. :)

Hearts-delight. Or Heart's-delight.

I may be back. :)

TGNesh

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:12 am

Daryl: Yes, I absolutely agree with you about the volume of the guitar. :( I was obviously standing close to the amp, so it sounded actually 'loud' to me...I did turn it up for the solo (well I initially forgot and then got distracted by needing to turn it up while already playing.....grrrr... :S ). Oh well.....we had a great time any way! ;)

Willem: Thanks Willem! :) And yes, it sure felt that way. Actually I got in at Chris' friends place Friday night and didn't leave the house until Sunday night :ohmy:. In the meantime, besides eating :laugh: I've pretty much played all weekend. :silly: :blink: fun, fun fun!
The crescendo, haha :P , not really I think. I was obviously playing the solo, so couldn't add much to it. Really, you and Anton are the absolute masters of the Night In White Satin crescendo! No kidding there, you guys did absolutely fantastic! :cheer:

Jean: Thanks Jean, glad you like another musical Swiss-journey! :) The blue scenery are the mountains kinda disguised by fog and clouds. It indeed looks blue in the video. I suppose it's kinda grey/blue. In any way, it was again absolutely beautiful!

Cori: Haha, yeah the view alone is a killer! I can't believe that it's over 4 years ago that we did óur collab. How much fun was that! :cheer: Many thanks my friend, miss ya! :kiss:

Ron: Whaha!! It was rehydrating day for sure!! :laugh: :laugh: The night before ended around 04.00.. :blink: Many thanks Ron!

Michele: Hugs right back at ya! :) :) Have to say that it was really nice to play an electric guitar again. Throughout my whole childhood and teenage years I pretty much played one like all the time, as in when performing and playing in bands and such. Anyway, much fun we had for sure, thanks Shel! X

David: A name for the band, haha! :laugh: Well actually, Chocolate & Wine describes us just perfectly!! :P Thanks David!

Sandy: Thanks Sandy! I have to say that the natural reverb in the room, actually the whole house, is just fantastic, adds a lot for sure. Happy to hear you enjoyed our collab!

Buddy: Many thanks Bud! You're absolutely right, music brings people together and creates wonderful friendships and nowadays it's even a piece of cake to do that with people from all over the world, that's really awesome. Thanks again Bud!

Many thanks folks, it's always really nice to share stuff here at TG, it sure is a special place.

I'm off to post another video, which you'll hopefully enjoy! :)

Ness

TGNesh

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:14 am

michelew

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:23 am

Really nice. That room is like a mini concert hall or something. :)

daryl

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:27 am

Don't know the song. But nicely done. Love harmonies. Hope there are more to come!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:28 am

This one was fun to do with Vanessa!

daryl

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:47 am

Fun fun fun (till her daddy takes the t-bird away)! The e-guitar and amp sound great.

michelew

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:48 am

Absolutely awesome! The coolest. B) B) B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic