Corina, Vanessa & Chris get together....

willem

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:52 am

michelew wrote:
Absolutely awesome! The coolest. B) B) B)
Rockers,,, Rolling Rockers B) B) :laugh: Yeah!!

dekotaj

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
This is day 2....after the party the night before.....

Nights in White Satin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD_LeiVLUcQ

Talk about showering the people.

What a wonderful gift. Music and friendship.
BRAVO!!!!
Everyone. From a true fan.
Kev

davidrfinn99165

Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:16 am

Wow, as Willem said, that's rockin' !!

Methinks Ness has taken a liking to that electric guitar...

:) :) :)

MarkM

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:17 am

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!!! Thanks for sharing!! Great way to start the week off seeing all of this. I really enjoyed this and honestly a bit jealous. I need a some of this fun as the winter kicks in to high gear around here. You all played and sang very well. Keep it up!!!

Mark

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 am

Wow, as Willem said, that's rockin' !!

Methinks Ness has taken a liking to that electric guitar...
Too right David, Ness was really into it! Luckily, she didn't take it home with her and I still have it. Not only do I still have it but I now also have a distortion pedal (you heard it) which Ness so kindly presented to me, how cool is that!

Thanks for all the comments and for tuning in folks! We had a wonderful weekend filled with music, fine food (tons of it!) and wonderful wine (over 95 Parker points!) with great friends in a wonderful setting (this was at my friends Andrew and Sonia's house). As Ness noted, the acoustics were brilliant for us. It was magnificent to hear Vanessa and Corina's voices weaving their magic way through all 3 floors of the house, especially on songs like Wait and Angel. We do have a rockin' but drunken (the boys on vocals, not Ness!) version of Smoke on the Water on tape.... but I need Ness' permission to post first :huh:

Names for the band, yeah, I said we need one too.... suggested CC VEE (C for Chris and Corina and Vee for Vanessa) inspired by CCR but the jury is still out on this so more suggestions welcome! I smiled at Chocolate & Wine :)

Chris

lueders

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Oh, Man you went Psychedelic Too!! Groozy! You guys are rockin that house...right on Wilhelm!) surprised you didn't break any windows. (seriously that's some rock with the roll!) Not familiar with the "Jerry R." song but that is VERY, VERY nice too!!! :) :) :) :)

I LOVE the ChocolateWindmills...that's pretty great! Kudos to who coined that one. That one should be top of the list of possibles I would think.

1.) You could add "Cheese" and make it the Cheesy-Chocolate Windmills except you guys are all business rockers...so maybe not.

2.) Howbout...Swiss'NDoubleDutch?
3.) The Chocolate Cloggers
4.) The Cheese Cloggers
5.) The Chocolate Cheese Cloggers
6.) The Chocolate Tulips
7.)The Cheese Tulips
8.)The Chocolate Cheese Tulips
9.)Neverfoundtheclogs
10.)Neverfound the chocolate
11.)Neverfoundthecheese
12.)Neverfoundthewindmills
13.)Neverfoundthetulips
Sorry, I went too far...I must stop myself now.

EDIT: Just heard that last one with Corina & Ness...How can those harmonies sound so good? You're not even singing into a mic are you? Your voices blend so well it's almost spooky! :unsure: :cheer: :) Crazy Good.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:20 pm

BobR

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi Chris, Ness and Corina,

I just listened to your fist video and it was great all around. Unfortunately I am at work and didn't realize you have more. I will check them all out at home.

Bob

willem

Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:09 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I see the phones had a break through in the Swiss too,,

Chris, VEE is not so good for Vanessa (Dutch wise),, just call it CCVè

what a lovely song.

the water bottles were camouflage right?

familyman4

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:28 pm

How fun to watch all of these songs performed! Thank you all soooo much for sharing part of your weekend with us. It was a blast from here so I can only imagine how awesome it was to be a part of it!

No name suggestions at this point but I will give it some thought...

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic