Corina, Vanessa & Chris get together....

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:22 pm

More magic...

daryl

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Beautiful! That's my favorite so far.

For a band name check out the anagrams for "Chris Corina Vanessa" here:
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg ... t=2000&a=n

Apparently, there are over 83,000 anagrams for your three names!

Here's a few:
A Cranes Crash Vision
A Coarsen Vicars Shin
A Scanners Savior Chi
A Scanners Visa Choir

No good huh? I'm sure someone will come up with a winner.

How about "The Winers"?

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Should be good now....

You can tell, the folks were spellbound by this one.

lueders

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:29 pm

daryl wrote:
Here's a few:
A Cranes Crash Vision
A Coarsen Vicars Shin
A Scanners Savior Chi
A Scanners Visa Choir
Interesting Idea Daryl! :) Not my band but I like where you are going with that.

I just heard the Sarah M. Song done by Vanessa & Corina...seriously phenomenal once again!!Sarah doesn't do it any better... Chris, looks like you really put on the dog for this shindig...If I didn't know it was your house I would almost think you guys were in a four-star restaurant!!

wrsomers

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:50 pm

What a great surprise to return from a mini-vacation to find these uploads. Just wonderful. Makes me wish I was there to hear the beautiful music in person. Thanks Vanessa, Chris and Corina. Here's my vote for a group name:

Chorisnaesh

Bill

BobR

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Ness, Chris and Corina,

Absolutely wonderful. So great to see and hear all of these. It is so nice to get together and enjoy music. Thanks for sharing your house concert with us.

Bob

TGNesh

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:17 am

Oh yeah, I sure loved to play the electric guitar again! I've done so throughout childhood and all my teenage years in bands and such, so reliving that a bit was really really nice. It also allowed me to play áll weekend :ohmy: (besides eating and sleeping ;) )

Also seeing Chris' expression on his face when I put down a distortion pedal on the table right in front of him was absolutely priceless! It woke up the little boy inside him, so very endearing. :) :)

Thanks for all the great and funny name suggestions guys, haha!

I would still go for Chocolate & Wine. :)

Ness

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Wow, as Willem said, that's rockin' !!

Methinks Ness has taken a liking to that electric guitar...
Too right David, Ness was really into it! Luckily, she didn't take it home with her and I still have it. Not only do I still have it but I now also have a distortion pedal (you heard it) which Ness so kindly presented to me, how cool is that!

Thanks for all the comments and for tuning in folks! We had a wonderful weekend filled with music, fine food (tons of it!) and wonderful wine (over 95 Parker points!) with great friends in a wonderful setting (this was at my friends Andrew and Sonia's house). As Ness noted, the acoustics were brilliant for us. It was magnificent to hear Vanessa and Corina's voices weaving their magic way through all 3 floors of the house, especially on songs like Wait and Angel. We do have a rockin' but drunken (the boys on vocals, not Ness!) version of Smoke on the Water on tape.... but I need Ness' permission to post first :huh:

Names for the band, yeah, I said we need one too.... suggested CC VEE (C for Chris and Corina and Vee for Vanessa) inspired by CCR but the jury is still out on this so more suggestions welcome! I smiled at Chocolate & Wine :)

Chris

michelew

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:

This one just never gets old. I LOVE your rendition of it. Your voices mix so well and it sounded great on the electric. Just beautifull. You absolutely do it justice.

Xxx

michelew

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:30 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
More magic...
I

Again ... You both own this song.

X

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:57 pm

The party warms up as guests arrive...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic