CCNess Summer Holiday Crete 2016.... wanna join us?

neverfoundthetime

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi Folks! You may or may not know that the TG Camp planned for Crete this summer will not happen this year. However, CCNess are planning their next get-together on Crete at the Polyrizos Hotel, South Crete from 24th July onwards and we’d be very happy if anyone would like to join us. Its a great place to get-together with guitars and song over ice-cool riffs and Ouzo. If anyone would like to join us, just PM me here or over my email if you have it. We would be really happy to be joined by any of our TG friends who’d love to join in the fun. Strictly easy going and laid back. It is an ideal and inexpensive place to have a holiday and I can help out with co-ordinating the hotel and advising on travel etc. We will be staying for various durations, I will be on Crete for at least 3 weeks, maybe four, Ness will be there from 28th and Corina for first 2 weeks. How about it, this could be a real happening!

The video show's you the area of South Crete near Plakias, the Polyrizos Hotel, the beach taverna, me playing at the hotel taverna and the acoustics in the rooms we can use... and CCNess live at our last gig :-).

Efharisto and yamas!

Chris

TGNeil

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi Gang,

As Chris mentioned, we did not get enough responses to make IGC Europe a go this year. Vacation in Crete this year for anybody?

Neil

sbutler

Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:20 am

Looking on the map, Crete is not that far from our annual Moroccan destination, so we checked into it. Air fare for Sharon and I would be close to the price of a small car. The lodging may be affordable, but we can't get there.

Now if the European IGC were to happen in Scotland, Italy or Perhaps France, that would be doable.

Scott

crieniecat

Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:35 am

Aaaaaw Scott, would you be in Europe around that time? Great!

Maybe Chris can help you with more answers in a p.m. Who knows we might find a way.
It would be so great if you two would come over and join us there!!

Big hug my friend
Corina :kiss:

fjeanmur

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:30 am

TGNeil wrote:
Hi Gang,

As Chris mentioned, we did not get enough responses to make IGC Europe a go this year. Vacation in Crete this year for anybody?

Neil
That's really too bad. As I had told Vanessa, since my family and I will be in Italy in June, there's no way I could get back to Europe in July. The timing of the Californina camp never quite works out, but if you ever decide to do something on the East Coast, count me in.

wrsomers

Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:44 am

fjeanmur wrote:
TGNeil wrote:
Hi Gang,

Neil
That's really too bad. As I had told Vanessa, since my family and I will be in Italy in June, there's no way I could get back to Europe in July. The timing of the Californina camp never quite works out, but if you ever decide to do something on the East Coast, count me in.
I too would be very likely to attend an East Coast IGC.
Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic