Busking RESURRECTION DAY

buddy

Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:52 pm

familyman4 wrote:
Very nice Buddy. This one should definitely make your play list when you're out performing.
Thanks much, this one has become very popular when I play out. Bud

buddy

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 am

crieniecat wrote:
Bud.... somehow I missed your post :(
So sorry, because I really like it.

The lyrics are meaningful and come across in the way you sing them, the feel is warm and thoughtful.
Your guitar playing is clean and adds well to the complete feel of the song.
And for what it's worth, I like the black and white video. It simply suits you in a no nonsense way, just feel...

Thanks,
Corina.
Hi Corina, No problems and I am glad you enjoyed this song. I appreciate your feedback and thanks for listening and commenting. I had to chuckle about your comment on the black and white video.

Thanks again, Bud

buddy

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:58 am

Howdy Wiley, We must have the same Barber. I love having short hair since I spend so much time outdoors and in the wilderness. Besides, it is so much better than a comb-over,and my cowboy hat fits better, LOL. Thanks much for the constructive input on this song. Bud

buddy

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:00 pm

wrsomers wrote:
buddy wrote:
/quote

Hi Bill, Really good to hear from you and glad you liked this tune. I really agree with your comment on digital tech. It really is amazing how easy it is to put out tracks with good sound quality. I am using a tascam that I picked up a few years ago about $250. I am also really enjoying your videos so keep them coming. Bud
Buddy,
I just wanted to add that one of the reasons I like your covers is because you do your own thing. You don't try to copy the original artist but give us your interpretation of the song. Keep it up.

Bill[/quote]

Hi Bill, Thanks much for the encouragement in your post as I do like to add my own personality to the covers. It is nice to have that appreciated ! Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic