Busking RESURRECTION DAY

buddy

Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:10 pm

wrsomers wrote:
[quote]Bud,
Great job. Very clean picking and guitar work. That Gibson sounds really good. Your vocals were outstanding.

Isn't it great that digital technology allows us to do stuff like this? I remember recording on cassette recorders and reel to reel; there was no way then to get anywhere near studio quality at home or anywhere else except in a studio.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Bill[/quote

Hi Bill, Really good to hear from you and glad you liked this tune. I really agree with your comment on digital tech. It really is amazing how easy it is to put out tracks with good sound quality. I am using a tascam that I picked up a few years ago about $250. I am also really enjoying your videos so keep them coming. Bud

buddy

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:28 am

tombo1230 wrote:
Very cool Buddy, sounded just great! Nice Job.

Tom N.
Hi Tom, Thanks for listening and the feedback. Hope all is well with you and yours. Bud

tombo1230

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:47 am

buddy wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
Very cool Buddy, sounded just great! Nice Job.

Tom N.
Hi Tom, Thanks for listening and the feedback. Hope all is well with you and yours. Bud
Everything is great here Buddy, thanks!

Tom N.

buddy

Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:21 pm

dekotaj wrote:
Hey Buddy.

I've not sure I know that tune. But what a very nice cover. I cant say enough about you vocals and guitar playing. I wont say anything about the black and white,Ha Ha. The only bad thing about B&W is I don't get to see the great guitar. You could try and talk to Tom. When he did time in a bottle he but me in B&W and also in color. Was a nice trick.

Bravo Sir
Kev
Ha, ha I know you don't like the black and white video, LOL. Thanks for such positive feedback on this post. Thanks again Kev, Bud

buddy

Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:24 am

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Hey Buddy ... been a while :)

I like this a lot. Many subtleties ... so well performed, and it IS a good song.

Keep going !

Pierre
Hi Pierre, Really glad you enjoyed this song. Thanks for listening and the comment as well. Bud

crieniecat

Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:39 pm

Bud.... somehow I missed your post :(
So sorry, because I really like it.

The lyrics are meaningful and come across in the way you sing them, the feel is warm and thoughtful.
Your guitar playing is clean and adds well to the complete feel of the song.
And for what it's worth, I like the black and white video. It simply suits you in a no nonsense way, just feel...

Thanks,
Corina.

buddy

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:16 am

jayswett wrote:
Well done, Buddy, as usual. Your videos are so well made, sound, video, etc.
Thanks much Jay !

wiley

Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:11 pm

buddy

Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:58 am

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thx for sharing Bud...i don't know the songwriter at all, but that is a good song and very well performed.

I really enjoyed seeing the second guitar part !!
Hi David, Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the input on this song. Bud

wrsomers

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:23 am

buddy wrote:
/quote

Hi Bill, Really good to hear from you and glad you liked this tune. I really agree with your comment on digital tech. It really is amazing how easy it is to put out tracks with good sound quality. I am using a tascam that I picked up a few years ago about $250. I am also really enjoying your videos so keep them coming. Bud[/quote]

Buddy,
I just wanted to add that one of the reasons I like your covers is because you do your own thing. You don't try to copy the original artist but give us your interpretation of the song. Keep it up.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic