Getting to grips with using backing tracks and recording.... Nights

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Yes Daryl, I could do all that, this time I was happy to have it s "live" as possible.

dtaylor

Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:55 am

Awesome voice, so suited to the song, you own it now!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:13 am

Many thanks Dean.... finally I am satisfied with a performance! Hope you're doing well.... maybe a post sometime soon...

willem

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:35 am

Great backing track,,you are the voice TG, maybe the voice from the Swiss too..

neverfoundthetime

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks for tuning in Willem! I am the voice in my own room, that's for sure, not sure about anything else! :laugh:
Its great to have a place to share and musical friends to comment otherwise I'd just be singing in the dark!
Does the tree fall if there is no one there to see (hear) it?! :dry:

TGNesh

Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:03 pm

You sound awesome Chris!! Nothing new there btw. ;)

And I always love to listen to this song, even when it's without me and Corina :laugh: :P.

Ness

crieniecat

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Oy Chris,

I totally agree with all that the others have said about your voice, the sound, the video itself... yep, very impressed by it all. B)

It was fantastic to have us play and sing along with you in Switzerland, and that was amazing as it was already.
Still, you have again improved....!
You own this song, Mister, no doubt!! :cheer: Better said, you're TG's master voice of any of the Moody Blues songs!

Ness, we need to keep track of Chris... if he goes on at this pace, we end up being groupies instead of fellow CCNess band members! :blink: :P :laugh:

Corina ;)

neverfoundthetime

Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:41 am

crieniecat wrote:
Oy Chris,

I totally agree with all that the others have said about your voice, the sound, the video itself... yep, very impressed by it all. B)

It was fantastic to have us play and sing along with you in Switzerland, and that was amazing as it was already.
Still, you have again improved....!
You own this song, Mister, no doubt!! :cheer: Better said, you're TG's master voice of any of the Moody Blues songs!

Ness, we need to keep track of Chris... if he goes on at this pace, we end up being groupies instead of fellow CCNess band members! :blink: :P :laugh:

Corina ;)

Thanks girls! Next step is to replace the backing vocals with you and Miss Ale. that is the dream! :-)

How can I leave the band, I can't do what you guys can do: sing perfectly and like an Angel, hear all the details and reproduce them, play guitar like a rock hero and musically de-construct and re-construct any song and play with complete calm and routine at the drop of a hat.... and then be able to perfect it all with much repetition. And smile at the same time! I really have to work on my performance faces!! :-)

TGNesh

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:27 pm

:laugh: :laugh: Well nothing wrong with being a groupie of such a handsome fellow! ;) :P

crieniecat wrote:

Corina ;)

TGNesh

Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Gosh....that's some evaluation! :blink: :cheer: :laugh: B) :silly:

Edit: I mean, thank you of course!! :cheer:

neverfoundthetime wrote:

How can I leave the band, I can't do what you guys can do: sing perfectly and like an Angel, hear all the details and reproduce them, play guitar like a rock hero and musically de-construct and re-construct any song and play with complete calm and routine at the drop of a hat.... and then be able to perfect it all with much repetition. And smile at the same time! I really have to work on my performance faces!! :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic