Busking TROUBLE

buddy

Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Here is rendition of Trouble by Ray Lamontagne. Played this on the Gibson. This song has a driven beat that I really like and is full of emotion. Let me know what you think and what would help move it along. Bud

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

wrsomers

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Buddy,
Nice job. Lots of emotion, and your voice is as strong as ever. I have only one suggestion, that would be to add some connecting bass runs to give the instrumental a little more interest. Great sound from the guitar and your equipment. As others have said, your black shirt, background, and B&W format add a lot to the video's style.
Bill

BobR

Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi Buddy,

Not a Ray LaMontagne tune I am familiar with, but it sounded really good to me. Very nicely done

Thanks for Busking :)

Bob

davidrfinn99165

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:02 am

Thx Buddy, that was very, very good... I have no suggestions for improvement, there were some very interesting and accomplished vocal dynamics in there. I don't know the song but will seek out the original now.

cheers, david

buddy

Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:07 am

wrsomers wrote:
Buddy,
Nice job. Lots of emotion, and your voice is as strong as ever. I have only one suggestion, that would be to add some connecting bass runs to give the instrumental a little more interest. Great sound from the guitar and your equipment. As others have said, your black shirt, background, and B&W format add a lot to the video's style.
Bill
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion on this and glad you enjoyed it.

Bud

buddy

Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:08 am

BobR wrote:
Hi Buddy,

Not a Ray LaMontagne tune I am familiar with, but it sounded really good to me. Very nicely done

Thanks for Busking :)

Bob
Howdy Bob, Always good to hear from you. Ray is a great artist, glad you enjoyed this.

Bud

crieniecat

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Thank you Bud for this upload.
Well sung and well played, along with your B&W signature very nice to watch.

Only thing to add, just a tiny detail, now I see you are willing to share the emotion from the side, yet turning yourself torso-wise a bit more towards the camera, will pull us, the audience, even more into the feel of the song ;-)

Very nicely done overall
Corina.

michelew

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 am

Buddy,

That was a mighty rendition; strong and passionate.

I envy how you can sing so well and simultaneously play so well while putting so much emotion into it. I generally find I need to do one or the other. The power of your voice is phenomenal.

Thanks for sharing.

Michele

dekotaj

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:40 am

BRAVO!
This is one of your best.Thanks for sharing.
Kev

neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:30 am

Nice one Buddy! I like Bill's suggestion and Corina's suggestion. Otherwise, you have the recording and video style all sorted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic