Busking TROUBLE

Craig

Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Buddy,

I'm not familiar with this song but it is right up your alley with your singing and playing style. Very well done all the way around! I saw this post a day or so ago but didn't watch until this morning because I thought you were having, "busking trouble", like problems uploading... Haha... I just gave myself a big "DUH"!!! :blink: :S

Craig

buddy

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:34 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Thx Buddy, that was very, very good... I have no suggestions for improvement, there were some very interesting and accomplished vocal dynamics in there. I don't know the song but will seek out the original now.

cheers, david
David, Thanks much for such positive feedback and encouragement on this song.

Bud

buddy

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 pm

crieniecat wrote:
Thank you Bud for this upload.
Well sung and well played, along with your B&W signature very nice to watch.

Only thing to add, just a tiny detail, now I see you are willing to share the emotion from the side, yet turning yourself torso-wise a bit more towards the camera, will pull us, the audience, even more into the feel of the song ;-)

Very nicely done overall
Corina.
Hi Corina, Thanks for the feedback and encouragement. Your constructive input is valued as it helps me move things along.

Bud

buddy

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:40 pm

michelew wrote:
Buddy,

That was a mighty rendition; strong and passionate.

I envy how you can sing so well and simultaneously play so well while putting so much emotion into it. I generally find I need to do one or the other. The power of your voice is phenomenal.

Thanks for sharing.

Michele
Hi Michele our cherished Aussie TG member. Thanks so much for your words of affirmation as they are very motivation. Something that helps me let go in a song like this is to visualize the meaning of the lyrics in the song, almost like I see a picture of them. Thanks again, Bud

tombo1230

Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:56 pm

'Trouble,' no trouble for you Buddy. Solid playing, great singing, good performance. Just terrific, enjoyed watching.

Tom N.

buddy

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:19 am

dekotaj wrote:
BRAVO!
This is one of your best.Thanks for sharing.
Kev
Hi Kev, Always good to hear from you. Thanks for the listen. Bud

buddy

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:21 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice one Buddy! I like Bill's suggestion and Corina's suggestion. Otherwise, you have the recording and video style all sorted.
Hi Chris, Glad you enjoyed this and thank for the feedback as well. Are you following the champions league soccer this year? Bud

buddy

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:23 am

Craig wrote:
Buddy,

I'm not familiar with this song but it is right up your alley with your singing and playing style. Very well done all the way around! I saw this post a day or so ago but didn't watch until this morning because I thought you were having, "busking trouble", like problems uploading... Haha... I just gave myself a big "DUH"!!! :blink: :S

Craig
Hi Craig, "busking trouble" that is pretty funny ! Thanks for listening and sharing your laugh about this. Bud

buddy

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:25 am

tombo1230 wrote:
'Trouble,' no trouble for you Buddy. Solid playing, great singing, good performance. Just terrific, enjoyed watching.

Tom N.
Hi Tom, This is one of few times I am not in trouble :laugh: Thanks for listening and your comments as well. Bud

jcrocket

Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:59 am

Love that song Buddy, and you nailed it!

Jeff

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic