Busking TROUBLE

neverfoundthetime

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:53 pm

buddy wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice one Buddy! I like Bill's suggestion and Corina's suggestion. Otherwise, you have the recording and video style all sorted.
Hi Chris, Glad you enjoyed this and thank for the feedback as well. Are you following the champions league soccer this year? Bud
I am following the soccer but not with any passion as Liverpool is my team and they are in a rebuilding phase and are no in the Champions League but are in the Europe League, or whatever its called these days....

buddy

Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:02 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
buddy wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Nice one Buddy! I like Bill's suggestion and Corina's suggestion. Otherwise, you have the recording and video style all sorted.
Hi Chris, Glad you enjoyed this and thank for the feedback as well. Are you following the champions league soccer this year? Bud
I am following the soccer but not with any passion as Liverpool is my team and they are in a rebuilding phase and are no in the Champions League but are in the Europe League, or whatever its called these days....
Hi Chris, Yes, good luck to Liverpool. I think it was a good move to bring in Jurgen Klopp and he has brought a very dynamic style of play to the club. Both my parents are German so I am rooting for Bayern Munich in the champions league. Good chatting with you, Bud

buddy

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:59 am

jcrocket wrote:
Love that song Buddy, and you nailed it!

Jeff
Hi Jeff, Really good to hear from you !

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic