Miss Ale and her Dad busking Horse with no Name

jayswett

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 am

Very nice, Chris. She looked very comfortable strumming that Godin. Great for us to watch.

dekotaj

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:02 am

BRAVO!!!
I have been waiting all most a decade to SEE Miss Ale perform for us. Thank you both for sharing with us.
Hope there is more to come.
Kev

Music Junkie

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:45 am

Absolutely beautiful, Chris. :)

Sharing moments like that will last a lifetime.

Craig

Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Very cool Chris and Ale! Well played. Thank you for sharing that moment with us!

Craig

buddy

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Chris, Thanks for sharing this very special moment with us. I have found moments like this with my daughter to be some of the most memorable of my life. This really warmed my heart today.

Bud

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Thanks for tuning in and for all the kind comments folks! This was an absolute joy to do and I was really impressed that Alessandra picked up the rhythm and timing from the get go and just kept it going all the way through in a very natural way. She worked on it it afterwards too and has it already much improved. Apparently, my Godin is now her property! We were both really enjoying reading the comments and we could see it picked up 34 views within the first hour and is now at 59 views. I think Miss Ale was pretty pleased with herself!

Many thanks and...

Yes Vanessa, I agree there is no emoticon to express the joy of that moment :-). Pizza was much appreciated!

What next Daryl? Hmmm, I am very interested to find that out too!

Yes Corina, magical moments indeed :-)

Bill, I know you understand the father/daughter thing!

I passed on the message Pierre.... we will see how far your patience has to stretch!

Its a great song for sure Willem! Although I had to think of Jean's comments when singing the lyrics... not their best!!

Priceless indeed Shel, and the smiles were stretched out here all evening long! :laugh:

Nice to hear from you Abilio! Yes, we will do our best to keep those smiles going!

Keep watching the horizon Dermot, who knows what will arise!

Hey Kev, yeah, its been a long time coming! Fingers crossed for more!

Will last longer than a life time MJ, forever on Youtube :-)

You're welcome Craig!

So glad we could warm your heart Buddy, daughters are so precious :)

We really could enjoy it all over again by reading your warm comments and I am passing on on Miss Ale's heart-felt thanks too.

daryl

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Do you take requests? As you know, I'm a sucker for harmonies.....

How about the Everly Brothers "All I Have To Do Is Dream" or "Let It Be Me"? Or How about the Beatles "If I Fell"? Does anybody else know of some simple two or three chord songs with fun harmonies?

michelew

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm

daryl wrote:
Do you take requests? As you know, I'm a sucker for harmonies.....

How about the Everly Brothers "All I Have To Do Is Dream" or "Let It Be Me"? Or How about the Beatles "If I Fell"? Does anybody else know of some simple two or three chord songs with fun harmonies?
There's bound to be one or two in the 3-4 chord busking thread. Right? :)

familyman4

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello Chris, I've been away for the weekend so I am just a little late to this party and celebration! However, it is so worth the wait.

I am so happy that you were able to have this special time with your daughter! And to record it and then share it with your friends here at TG is very touching!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and Happy father's day a couple of month's early ;)

Alessandra, (Love your name BTW) Thank you for allowing dad to share this video! I hope this is the 1st of many that we get to see with you playing along with your father. You did really well :) You are a very special person with a loving heart. your video has brought such a flood of joy and memories to me, that I simply cannot explain. Thank you!

Forever grateful....
Bart

neverfoundthetime

Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Many thanks for tuning in and your heart-felt comments Bart. Yes, that's exactly who Alessandra is and you got it. You had Ale in tears. I know you know how wonderful it is with daughters and dads and music. In fact, I know there have been more than a few tears in eyes watching this, it what makes music so special, it connects us at a soul level and I am so thankful for that.

Thanks for the suggestions Daryl, we'll see what we can do!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic