CCNess get's together, this time in Holland

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 11, 2016 12:25 pm

Yeah, you'll have to hang in there Kev !
So cool to see the reactions to I'm Not In Love.
The next one is even more worth waiting for....

familyman4

Wed May 11, 2016 12:48 pm

Indeed, next week it is! (I'm back on weekly lessons again)

Vanessa, This is great news! I truly miss seeing you and your lessons on a more regular basis...

:side: I have often wondered,,,, if I quit my job (but didn't tell my employer) so I can keep up with all of the lessons at TG, how long would it take to stop getting paid???? Not very long I am guessing. I suppose I shouldn't try to find out so I can keep paying my annual subscription and buy another guitar once and a while. :lol:

fjeanmur

Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Vanessa, Chris, and Corina--

I just saw the lesson. What a treat! The three of you are just awesome together. It was so nicely played, sung with great harmonies and so relaxed. The video was like being there with you. I can't wait for the next one.

TGNesh

Thu May 12, 2016 6:10 am

True, I don't want to miss you either, so keep working and paying your TG-bills! + MORE guitars!! :laugh: :laugh:

Many thanks Bart, and yes, love to be back on a roll. I got a lot to get off my chest. :)

familyman4 wrote:
Indeed, next week it is! (I'm back on weekly lessons again)

Vanessa, This is great news! I truly miss seeing you and your lessons on a more regular basis...

:side: I have often wondered,,,, if I quit my job (but didn't tell my employer) so I can keep up with all of the lessons at TG, how long would it take to stop getting paid???? Not very long I am guessing. I suppose I shouldn't try to find out so I can keep paying my annual subscription and buy another guitar once and a while. :lol:

TGNesh

Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 am

That's great to hear Jean, exactly what we were aiming for! :cheer: Thank you!

fjeanmur wrote:
The video was like being there with you.

crieniecat

Fri May 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Oh believe me, the next lesson is well worth the wait..... B)

And... we might even add some more soon... who knows how inspirational Crete will be this summer, if we are able to pull it off and CCNess gets together...
Mrrriauw.... :laugh: :woohoo: :P B)

Corina

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 16, 2016 6:54 pm

.... the mystery is solved. Brilliant guess by Daryl! "continental song written by a dog" !! :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic