CCNess get's together, this time in Holland

willem

Mon May 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Did you got your milk today Chris?

B) :laugh:

W.

crieniecat

Mon May 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Good suggestion Willem! Although.... not quite what we are looking for. ;)
Have another go! B)

Corina :)

willem

Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Last guess,, "bus stop"

neverfoundthetime

Tue May 10, 2016 3:33 am

Nope, no buses in this song Willem! :-)

daryl

Tue May 10, 2016 5:21 am

Just a song before I go.

TGNesh

Tue May 10, 2016 5:50 am

Another direction Daryl, no CSN or CSN&Y involved. :)

For song 2, I needed a male to sing the lead. The difference in range between the verses (low) and chorus (high) is huge, so I couldn't do it all myself. And when we were planning a get together with Chris again, it suddenly hit me to ask him for it. I just knew he would do a fantastic job on it (the verses and lower harmonies for the chorus) and so he did!! Also, remember my teenage years were in the eighties. :)

daryl wrote:
Just a song before I go.

wrsomers

Tue May 10, 2016 7:22 am

No Milk Today?

willem

Tue May 10, 2016 1:56 pm

I still haven'tt found what I 'm looking for,, yeah!! B) :laugh:

willem

Tue May 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Yes got it, I listen to it, harmonies

the things we do for love........ :P :laugh:

w.

TGNesh

Tue May 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Hey everybody, just wanted to chime in 'officially'!

As you could've seen and read, we had another fantastic time together and this time in the Netherlands. :) Chris was fascinated by the many people who cycle around on bikes. In his view they were kinda like 3 meters tall too. :laugh: :laugh:

Attending Dave's show and even participating a bit was a blast to do of course. Dave's talent never ceases to amaze me, gosh he's SO good at what he does!! :ohmy: :cheer: We also very much enjoyed a little post-jam, where we all played and sang some more.

And of course, throughout the days, we played (rehearsed) quite a bit as well. Prior to Chris' visit, I had indeed worked out two songs for which i could use some vocal participation. So when the plan was set for Chris to come over, it all of a sudden hit me, that it'd be perfect to do it with the three of us, Especially since i really needed a male for one song. So when he and Corina agreed to it, i threw in the other song as well. One can always try right?! :P They were lucky though, I could've used them for maybe two more, but enough is enough, haha! :laugh:

Last, but not least we had some amazing weather here. Chris was really very lucky and so were we! :cheer: (Sorry, we dutchies talk about the weather évery day, multiple times)

In any way, looking forward to the next time! Thanks all for following and enjoying our get together a bit. It's always really nice to share such great times here at TG. :) :)

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic