Busking Soulshine

wiley

Sat May 14, 2016 8:43 pm

buddy

Sun May 15, 2016 2:26 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Great performance Buddy...you really cut loose on that one. I like the way you closed out the song; as the guys say, from the acapella section to the end you took it to another level.

Thx for sharing.
Hi David, Nice to hear from you and thanks for the comments and feedback as they help to keep me heading in the right musical direction.

Bud

buddy

Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 pm

jayswett wrote:
Great performance, Buddy. Loved it.
Hi Jay, Great to hear from you and glad you enjoyed this.

Bud

buddy

Fri May 20, 2016 12:07 am

tombo1230 wrote:
Hi Buddy,
I thought that was terrific for all the reasons that have been previously mentioned by the other posters.

It kinda struck me as I listened through and I might be wrong about this, but as I know you have a good vocal range,
I thought that maybe if the early part of the song started in a lower register and built up, heading towards the accapela
section, which was great by the way, it would have created a bit more of a journey for the singing part. The guitar playing and singing was as always brilliant
from you and I thought you really created an intimate setting visually. I know you work hard at getting everything just so. So feel free to
discard what I have said as I enjoyed it all anyway, but it was what I thought would give you a few percent more in terms of the overall performance.

All the best,

Tom N.
Hi Tom, always good to hear from you and I appreciate the constructive suggestions that made in your post. Glad you enjoyed this tune. Bud

jimi40

Fri May 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Hey Buddy
great perfomance
love this tune

What do you use to record your videos? Thanks

dekotaj

Sun May 22, 2016 8:23 am

Bravo Buddy.

That is a fantastic cover of a song written by Warren Haynes of the Allman Brothers.
Thank you sir for sharing your talent with us. The best to you and yours Buddy.

Kev

buddy

Mon May 23, 2016 10:55 am

wiley wrote:
Buddy, and others....

I do not post (only once in 7 years) videos, and in honesty, I don't seem to respond as much as I'd like too.

Add in the fact I've been 'critical' of some of your post in the past. I've never meant any harm or misgivings, I fully respect and enjoy what you and others do here not only for the site itself yet for the community as a whole.

Watching you, Buddy, grow from what you were all those few years ago until now is an experience, makes this TG journey more than worthwhile. Same as for so many here, that journey is so meaningful to watch.

So, for the criticism. _

Best you have ever done. Song fit, and the experience you were having doing so showed through.

Thanks.
Howdy Wiley, I remember those old days that your refer to and no harm no foul as I never took those things personally. I just kept pushing on with what I love to do, and that is to play music. Thanks for posting this up as it is one of the kindest and most encouraging things relayed to me on the forum. I always appreciate your candid and witty feedback. So, Thanks much Wiley !!!

buddy

Mon May 23, 2016 10:58 am

jimi40 wrote:
Hey Buddy
great perfomance
love this tune

What do you use to record your videos? Thanks
Hi Jimi, Good to hear from you. I am recording the video on a Cannon powershot camera and the audio on a Tascam digital recorder. I then sink up the audio and video with Moviemaker. Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed this. Bud

buddy

Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 am

dekotaj wrote:
[quote]Bravo Buddy.

That is a fantastic cover of a song written by Warren Haynes of the Allman Brothers.
Thank you sir for sharing your talent with us. The best to you and yours Buddy.

Kev

Thanks so much Kev and blessings to you and yours as well !!!!

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic