aunt lynnie busking Michelle

dtaylor

Tue May 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Lovely job Lynn, you really captured the whimsical spirit of the song, it's such a distinctive and compelling progression.

davidrfinn99165

Wed May 25, 2016 6:52 am

Excellent Lynn, i really enjoyed that arrangement.

As they said above.. more !!!

wiley

Wed May 25, 2016 10:17 am

dekotaj

Wed May 25, 2016 10:39 am

sandysue wrote:
Lynn visiting Sandy in Hollister this week. :)

Wow!!

Damn Lynn. Just knock the socks of it why don't you. Thats was just a great piece of work. Bravo.

When I first seen you were doing this song I was thinking when I opened it up to watch I would see a capo on your guitar. Then no capo?? I was thinking maybe it not the Beatles. But oh yes it was :) :) :) . Had all them notes ringing out clear. I really enjoyed the way you held the notes as you changed chords. Really nice slides on the chord changes. Let me say it again. Fantastic guitar work. Loved it,and like all the others looking forward to seeing more. ( please )

Thanks for sharing Miss Lynn. The very best to you and yours.

Kevin

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 25, 2016 2:57 pm

How good was that! Really well played Lynn, really enjoyed listening to it. Thanks for sharing with us and I hope this means more is on the way..... :)

BobR

Wed May 25, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Lynn,
I enjoyed that very much. Very nicely played. Great to see you too :)

bob

auntlynnie

Wed May 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Well, Geez, you all are so incredibly supportive!

Willem, we did not get a chance to record anything else, but maybe we will collaborate via the internet.

Thanks Michele, DTaylor, David, Wiley, Chris, Bob, and Kevin for all of your kind responses. I have been working on several Beatles songs, so maybe I will record a few and post them.

I had a lesson with Neil today and we worked on Michelle some and made some changes/corrections, so perhaps an update will be posted after I incorporate the changes.

Posting this video has been an interesting experience. I didn't have much of a feeling about this song either way, but all the feedback has made me feel so much more confident about playing it.

Cheers,
Auntlynnie

willem

Thu May 26, 2016 1:55 am

auntlynnie wrote:
Well, Geez, you all are so incredibly supportive!

Willem, we did not get a chance to record anything else, but maybe we will collaborate via the internet.

Auntlynnie
Pity,well not realy,we wait with patience and see how the internet works for ya,,who does the editing? an adventure in itself

goodluck you both

Willem

crieniecat

Thu May 26, 2016 3:29 am

AuntLynnie!!! Geez am I late to a party again... :unsure:

You played that song with such a nice relaxed feel to it. And such clear notes! WOW! :cheer:
Besides all everyone else has said which I am fully agreeing with, It's so great to see you!! :woohoo:

We want more!!
See you soon, big hug coming your way :kiss:

Corina.

Rbinding

Thu May 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Wow Lynn,

That was awesome! As everyone has pointed out, a very relaxed feel, beautiful arrangement, and very nicely played. Bravo!

Ron

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic