Busking Listen to the Falling Rain with Corina and Miss Ale.

davidrfinn99165

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:13 am

I loved the song, the performance, and the video...

Does it rain in England ?? Of course, Wimbledon tennis any day now....

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:15 am

Many thanks for tuning in Dermot, Bill, Shel, Jason and David.

Yeah, nothing better than singing with your daughter Bill! Great that you could do that with your grandchild.

I was using my 27 year old Takamine nylon string which has a built in mic, so I was plugged in MJ. Then this guitar can be fun to play through the amp. Bust the G-string on my BSG and on my 12 string same day so it was that or the E-guitar! The Tak is very easy to play, just doesn't ring out at all on its own. I had to re-string it and get it out of its box to use it but it was worth it.

I really enjoyed the result of this little project and am so glad Alessandra and Corina both badgered me to do it, and so pleased and impressed at what they added!

PS: I remember the rain David, one reason why I left England! I don't mid the rain but its been a huge pain with it raining nearly ever day (sometimes torrentially) and being over-cast with virtually no sun for 2 whole months! Today is midsummer, its about time it stopped and we get some summer days in before its all over! And it is due to shine tomorrow so, all good!

dekotaj

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:32 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Miss Ale.And many more to come.

Sound like a very nice fathers day gift.Your a lucky man to have two lovely young lady to lend a hand.( or vocal ) in this case.

Bravo Chris. FANTASTIC! as Daryl said.

Kev

buddy

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Happy Birthday Miss Ale, it is always special to have so much love expressed to us on such a special day. Love the music and the sentiment in all of your hearts !

Bud

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:13 am

Thanks for tuning in Kev and Buddy. I know the girls are enjoying the comments, not sure why they are not commenting themselves, maybe because Miss Ale is a bit shy and Corina is probably asleep somewhere.... :woohoo:

crieniecat

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Ja ja ja.... :P

I am still purring away like a Cat on a cold and rainy day, in front of the fire place with all these lovely comments!! :woohoo:
Wow, Ness, Willem, Daryl, Craig, Dermot, Bill, Shel, Jason, David, Kev, Bud.... you are all so generous with the compliments it's always so heartwarming!
Gorgeous, Fantastic Cool, etc etc.... (Purr Purr...) ;) :lol: Thank you all sooooo much!

And what a pleasure it was to be part of this little project. Miss Ale and I did our best on the harmonies and the video and what a "coincidence" , we've had such beautiful weather here near Amsterdam, except for the day we had planned to shoot the video :unsure: It was said on the radio we would have a day of 22 hours of rain...!! well... yup... it rained A LOT ;) :laugh:
So trying not to get the camera all soaking wet while recording, and hoping to show you guys and gals a bit of the centre of Amsterdam as well, was quite a challenge that day... :blink: :silly:

All in all I think the three of us captured the feel of the song very nicely, with the always wonderful guitar playing and singing Chris to guide and anchor us, and Miss Ale with her always beautiful voice and charming presence, we just couldn't go wrong :kiss:

Again, thank you so much for chiming in, I'm going for another round of purring in front of the fire place, a cats gotta do what a cats gotta do right? :lol: :P ;) B)

Corina :kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic