thereshopeyet

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Miche l e

:ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh:

crieniecat

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:21 pm

How nice to have the TZZ back in TG Town! How was your world tour? ;) :P

And with a Cover Album coming up, what a great idea, really looking forward to that.
I'm smiling all over 'cause I'll have one of the TZZ as my roommate at camp!! :woohoo:
You guys are not going to leave camp without signing my TZZ t-shirt, so be warned, don't mess with the Cat! .....Eeehrm... I meant, your first and most loyal fan since day one B)

Hugs
:lol:

davidrfinn99165

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:43 pm

crieniecat wrote:

And with a Cover Album coming up, what a great idea, really looking forward to that.
I'm smiling all over 'cause I'll have one of the TZZ as my roommate at camp!! :woohoo:
You guys are not going to leave camp without signing my TZZ t-shirt, so be warned, don't mess with the Cat! .....Eeehrm... I meant, your first and most loyal fan since day one B)

Hugs
hey corina... so great to hear from you, how are you ??? thx for your support for the Time Zone Zombies as always.

We're sharing a room at camp ?? Nobody told me... :woohoo:

michelew

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Hey Corina!

Roomy! We're going to have a blast. Can't wait. :) and it's just around the corner. I've got to get my act together on a few things that aren't ready yet. Ahhhhh! :woohoo:

Glad you like this one. I love your endless enthusiasm. Love it! :kiss: hugs right back atchya!

Album cover - TZZ in the same time zone. Yeh we'll need photographic evidence of that for sure. :)

Dermot - bass, bass, bass - where would we be without them. :) in a place with a little less foundation I guess. :)

crieniecat

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:23 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
crieniecat wrote:

Hugs
hey corina... so great to hear from you, how are you ??? thx for your support for the Time Zone Zombies as always.

We're sharing a room at camp ?? Nobody told me... :woohoo:
David... I'm sure you'd be the perfect room mate, being a TZZ and all, B) it's just that I can not get it over my heart to split up Team Britain! :blink:
I mean I still remember the act you guys did last year about, what was it? A very peculiar nun? I'm expecting at least a sequel from you and Andy to crack me up! :silly: :lol:

Great to see you soon!
;) Corina

crieniecat

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:37 pm

michelew wrote:
Hey Corina!

Roomy! We're going to have a blast. Can't wait. :) and it's just around the corner. I've got to get my act together on a few things that aren't ready yet. Ahhhhh! :woohoo:

Glad you like this one. I love your endless enthusiasm. Love it! :kiss: hugs right back atchya!

Album cover - TZZ in the same time zone. Yeh we'll need photographic evidence of that for sure. :)
Shel Yes! It will be another amazing TG camp this year, no doubt! B)
So much looking forward to it all, and with you as my roomy we really need to have a strategic plan indeed.
Things could go two ways... either we fall asleep ones when our head meets with our pillow, or we keep TG camp right awake with our giggles and singing... hmmm
Or could there be more than two options....? :blink: :P :laugh:

We'd better behave though otherwise we'll be banned from camp soon enough...!! :( :ohmy: :blink: :dry:

:woohoo: :lol: :silly: Corina

davidrfinn99165

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Haha Corina - although your acceptance of the general rooming policyc is hardly revolutionary, your discretion earns respect.

Andy and I decided that our song last year about a transvestite nun was a little tame, so we are preparing something with a little more ooomph this year :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

crieniecat

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:31 pm

davidrfinn99165 wrote:
Haha Corina - although your acceptance of the general rooming policyc is hardly revolutionary, your discretion earns respect.

Andy and I decided that our song last year about a transvestite nun was a little tame, so we are preparing something with a little more ooomph this year :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hahhaha!! ;)

I knew it! And can't wait for the oomph factor duet!! :silly: :woohoo: :lol: :laugh:

dekotaj

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Bravo David & Sis

So nice to have TZZ back in the saddle again.

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic