Kalispera from Crete

neverfoundthetime

Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 am

Kalispera from Crete!
Yesterday evening's poolside rendition of Simple Game (Corina's choice) filmed by Lucas (Corina's son)....

daryl

Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:04 am

Sweet music in paradise.

willem

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:57 am

Goedenavond from Holland,sweet music in paradice

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Thanks for listening in Daryl and Willem!

We've been working each day on many different songs trying to find out how we can blend and do something interesting with a song.... in between dipping into the pool or sea and making trips around the countryside, visiting art, jewellery and wood shops and eating fabulously fresh and tasty food at one charming restaurant after another. A wonderful way to do things!

TGNesh

Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Have to agree with the others, lovely performance in paradise, both very nice!!

Ness

crieniecat

Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:06 am

Helas, still can't watch any imbedded video's on TG on my MacBook laptop.... I will need to have some more patience :ohmy: :(

Thanks Daryl, Willem and Ness for also tuning in here and your nice comments. It's always so nice to hear from you :)

Wiley, yes we will be comparing our sun tans soon! Hope you and Donna will have a great time off and relaxing at the beach.
Can we expect your wife singing some songs as well?

Or....in general..... can we hope for any video's of other TG-ers who want to share some Holiday musical snap shots? That would be so cool! :cheer: B)

Cheers (no ouzo...) from a not rainy but very cloudy part of Holland :(
Chris save some ouzo for me, I'm packed and ready to leave, .....'cause I want to go back!!! :dry: :unsure: :blink: :silly: :woohoo: :P B)

Corina :kiss:

dekotaj

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:21 am

What can one say.Great stuff. Bravo
How nice it is for you two to met up in Crete and enjoy the sunshine. It looks like the stuff dreams or made of.Setting pool side with a pretty woman playing and singing together. Tell Mr. Lucas good job on the camera work.
Thanks for sharing.
Be good my friends.
Kev

crieniecat

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi Kev!
Thank you so much! Yes it is so much fun, being at a great place with fantastic company... who can ask for more...?

Lucas tells me to say Thanks! He did his best, as in the video where we are singing If you could read my mind...
He's offering to do all the camera work this time, if he is allowed to come back over to Crete again... :woohoo: B)

Corina :kiss:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic